:: Major Tip For Ur Exams:: (1 Viewer)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
even if the HSC feels like mundane, overcast day, at least you know you'll be fighting in the shade... smile :)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Chocoholic_Gal
dot point it?
For essays if you are running out of time, you forget the paragraphs and just put all your ideas in dot point form so that you get marks for ideas which is better then not putting them down.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
i remember i wrote comments on my chem trial paper liek 'why the heck did she put this question in? and drew cartoons riddiculing the test lol

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I tried once to trick the marker by putting 95/100 on the front page so when she records it she thinks that was the mark she wrote.

Didn't work :( replied by writing "Nice try!"

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
lol...drawings at the back of the paper bc ur bored doesnt help...my teacher said i should have kept on checkin bc i still did stupid mistakes:p

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
2 weeks from exams, break your thumb into 3 sections and require surgery. Claim all the misadventure entitlements and have a scribe to write for each of your exams, protest and sack each scribe after each exam and say that they were crap and hindered your exam. Complete the paperwork and when you get your HSC results back, any HSC exam marks which weren't equal or higher than your assessment mark, the BOS will give you your assessment mark instead. Meaning that if you have good trial marks, you can turn up and do the multiple choice and go home and still know that you're going to get a high hsc mark. :D

I've still got the titanium wire in my thumb :D

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
hehe... i remember for the school certificate, the history paper didn't count, but the school wanted us to sit for it anyway [we were the guinea pigs!!!]

not one person in the entire year studied for it, so most of us sat and grinned at each other, looking around... and on the answer sheets, we wrote letters to the examiners, answers in chinese, lyrics, sketches of our formal dresses...... wuahahha the examiners weren't impressed >:)

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D
hehe... i remember for the school certificate, the history paper didn't count, but the school wanted us to sit for it anyway [we were the guinea pigs!!!]

not one person in the entire year studied for it, so most of us sat and grinned at each other, looking around... and on the answer sheets, we wrote letters to the examiners, answers in chinese, lyrics, sketches of our formal dresses...... wuahahha the examiners weren't impressed >:)
Meh we were unoriginal (we also were guinea pigs), and just talked. "This is a formal examination! I'm the presiding officer!" "Arrest us then!"

The BOS couldn't use us as a test because we already knew it didn't count, being in year 10, we decided not to care about it.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Our geography and History one didn't count, we are always the guinea pigs. This year my grade got to test drive the new uniform....its GAY

malayz_angel

We were the last ones that didn't have to do the History/Geography School Cert! Every other year now finds it compulsory. We are also the last year that doesn't have to get the new uniform...no ties and blazers since we're only gonna be here one more week!

puffkenny

HSC
I drew a big penis on a maths question (practice paper) I couldnt do and my teacher liquid papered over it. funny thing is it looks worse cause the paper was yellow. :D

salpal

i wrote this in another thread i just really really really need some opinions on this....
just say (and this isnt such a hypothetical question) that throughout the year you really havent done alot of study. in fact, you've done nothing. is it possible that you can do well in your hsc if you try really really really hard in the holidays and study as hard as u possibly can? or do some people think that whats done is done??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)