(Major Project - Information Systems) Need help with getting what table headings I use for a schematic diagram (1 Viewer)

WhoseAdam

HSC
Sup
Part of my assignment I need to make a schematic diagram and it needs to be correct for the other parts of the assignment to work

The given question for the assignment is:

"A bookshop company supplies books and resources for primary, secondary, TAFE and tertiary institutions. They currently employ four sales representatives working in the Perth area. Due to the increase in sales and workload the current information system is not meeting the needs of the company"
Current system:
- 7 computer systems
-Laser printer
-Lan network with a bus topology configuration connected with cat 5 cabling
- Database system, which contains employees details, book information, sales and educational institution details

Employees:
-Manger/owner
-Secretary
-Receptionist/data entry
-4 sales representatives

Future system: management is looking to expand its operation in the coming month, (i.e. employment of possibly two more employees ) and requires a system that makes use of current and emerging technologies. This would include updating the current network and database system

construct a schematic diagram to demonstrate the organization of the data in the database show the relevant entities, attributes (primary and foreign keys) and relationship between tables

I'm having trouble on understanding how i should format this any help is apricated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)