Main Round Preference Order? (1 Viewer)

LeadTaco

HSC
N/A
So I haven't gotten any offers yet, since I've been told that only your first preference is considered during the early rounds, and my first preference is a several points higher then my ATAR. Though, I was wondering during the main rounds and beyond how do uni's take into consideration your preference order?

I'm asking because I've been told that there is a possibility I'll get into my first preference though my chances are relatively slim, though I'm not worried because I'm happy with any of my top preferences. Though, the problem is, I'm still 1 ATAR point away from my second preference but I've been told there's still a high chance I'll get into it, but I wanted to know whether it would hinder my chances of getting in by having it as my second preference as opposed to my first preference where the course that I'm not likely to get into is currently placed?

Also, I was wondering if hypothetically I was not to get into either of my first 2 preferences in the main rounds, would I still receive offers for my lower preferences as my ATAR is several points higher then my 3/4 preferences, and if so could I still recive offers for my first two preferences in the February rounds?

Thanks a alot

LeadTaco

HSC
N/A
thanks man, I just checked my e-mail and I received mail from Maq uni about eligibility for main rounds, and they said I'm going to receive offers for my 3rd and 4th preferences, it didn't mention anything about my 2nd preference, does this mean I have no chance to receive an offer for my 2nd preference which is only 1 point away from the cut-off after cut-off because I've been told I have a very high chance of getting in?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)