Main Round offers?? (1 Viewer)

HSC
lou071 said:
is the name and received course published on newspaper?
Will be published on Thursday 22 January 2009, in the The Sydney Morning Herald, The Daily Telegraph and a subset in The Newcastle Herald and The Canberra Times. Details of the UAI cut-offs, which are required by 2008 NSW HSC applicants for entry, will be published, together with details of the courses that still have vacancies.

lou071

HSC
N/A
Rafy said:
Surname, initials and course code.
(Postcode if necessary to distinguish between identical names)
initial of name or course?

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
lou071 said:
initial of name or course?
Name. The only mention of the course is the course code.

lionking1191

HSC
Rafy said:
Name. The only mention of the course is the course code.
i think i'll go stalking my friends offers using the UAC online applicant services :D

icelillies

In the twisted branches of the faraway tree
HSC
moc2009 said:
But you guys are lucky; you have a good idea if you are getting in or not based on your UAI.

I’m 24 so going as mature age via STAT, even though I have my STAT score the Uni doesn’t tell you what score you need, so I have no idea if I have a chance or not.

Even more annoying is that I live in my apartment with a lease (not with parents) so if I get an offer I have basically 2 weeks to pack up my life, move state and sort everything out – not much notice.

Even more annoying is I applied when UAC applications opened back in September so a long wait.

Even more annoying is that ANU only do offers in the main round.

But the most annoying part, knowing that they have had my STAT results since October and I’m not competing with HSC students so why can’t they tell me early to give me time to sort our things?

I just can’t wait until next week, going out of my mind! lol
Yeah I can believe that - but despite the fact that I do have my UAI and the high probability of an acceptance letter for my first preference, I understand your impatience :)
I also wanted to go to ANU (but alas I'm not as financially stable as I could be - and so a move to Canberra would be disasterous).

Goodluck with your acceptance letter - btw what course are you applying for???

lou071

HSC
N/A
when u accept the offer, it means u r enrolled to the course right?

spence

HSC
lou071 said:
I'm pretty sure accepting the offer and enrolling are two seperate things

piitb

HSC
ffs just friggen follow the instructions once you actually received your offer.

how fkn hard is that?

danz90

HSC
lol I had a bad dream last night, that I was not offered my 1st preference, but a course that wasn't even in my preferences, and that I don't think actually exists... B. Applied Engineering & Science @ University of New England. LOL

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
lou071 said:
Enrolment at USYD occurs in person on enrolment day. I've already given you info on where and when that is.

vivtzav

HSC
to receive 2nd and final round offers do you need to apply for this? or does it come like normal?

B health Science USYD

spence

HSC
vivtzav said:
to receive 2nd and final round offers do you need to apply for this? or does it come like normal?

B health Science USYD
If you didn't receive your first pref, your automatically considered. If you did get your first pref, you can move others above it, and you will be considered for those courses

nchoy

HSC
danz90 said:
lol I had a bad dream last night, that I was not offered my 1st preference, but a course that wasn't even in my preferences, and that I don't think actually exists... B. Applied Engineering & Science @ University of New England. LOL
Had any more of those weird dreams? Six more sleeps to go!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)