Macquarie University versus Australia national uni for law (1 Viewer)

kayla220

HSC
okay so I am currently doing a double degree with law and am living away from home studying at a uni that far away from home.
next year i want to transfer to do the same degree at either ANU or Mac
okay so I live close to mac and would live at home but at ANU I would once again live on campus
I am currently thinking ANU because although expensive living away from home i think its a new start once again. what would you do go to mac and live at home or anu and on campus
also at my current uni most Law exams are open book
At mac is this also the case
thanks

Atlas

HSC
N/A
okay so I am currently doing a double degree with law and am living away from home studying at a uni that far away from home.
next year i want to transfer to do the same degree at either ANU or Mac
okay so I live close to mac and would live at home but at ANU I would once again live on campus
I am currently thinking ANU because although expensive living away from home i think its a new start once again. what would you do go to mac and live at home or anu and on campus
also at my current uni most Law exams are open book
At mac is this also the case
thanks
At Mac, most of the law exams are take-home exams, you'll be given the hypothetical/essay question and given 1 week or more to complete it. There are a few subjects that are sit-down exams but are open book. Generally, the law at Mac is more about learning the skills and the ability to find and apply the law rather than to memorise and regurgitate. What's your other degree?

What sort of things are you looking for from the uni you choose? At Mac, the law student society is very active with lots of events, the list of law electives isn't great though unless you are interested in a specific area, there are a few fantastic lecturers, the campus is great. Can't really speak for ANU.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)