macquarie law transfer to unsw law? (1 Viewer)

rooeys2

i like to laugh =)
HSC
sorry if this topic is becoming repetitive, but im still slightly confused about the transferring process.

if i do commerce-marketing/law at macquarie, am i allowed to transfer to commerce/law at unsw or usyd after 1st year?

im just wondering if you HAVE to do a specific course to be able to transfer to commerce/law at unsw or usyd, thanks muchly!

peter2

Banned
HSC
Hey hotstuff,

Yes you can transfer to UNSW law after a year. Your UAI is very good so try to aim for a distinction average in your studies at mac then transfer at the end of the year. But just beware, i find it very hard to receive high marks at mac uni. The reason is they only allow a certain no. of credits and distinctions. Anyways good luck.
cya sexy

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Poor MAQ and ANU, everyone wants to transfer out of you.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
rooeys2 said:
if i do commerce-marketing/law at macquarie, am i allowed to transfer to commerce/law at unsw or usyd after 1st year?

im just wondering if you HAVE to do a specific course to be able to transfer to commerce/law at unsw or usyd, thanks muchly!
1. short answer, yes. longer answer, you could've easily found for yourself herehttp://www.law.unsw.edu.au/future_students/undergraduate/entry/transferEntry.asp and herehttp://www.law.usyd.edu.au/fstudent/undergrad/apply_local.shtml.

2. no, but you should contact the UNSW and USyd faculties of law beforehand and determine how they grant 'advanced standing' of Macquarie academic credit.

neo, i'm getting sick of these threads too. fuckit, i'm gonna play more wii. :hammer: :guitar: :shoot:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
neo o said:
Poor MAQ and ANU, everyone wants to transfer out of you.
We're the proverbial best friend, they're only using us to get with the other girl

Bendent

HSC
peter2 said:
Hey hotstuff,

Yes you can transfer to UNSW law after a year. Your UAI is very good so try to aim for a distinction average in your studies at mac then transfer at the end of the year. But just beware, i find it very hard to receive high marks at mac uni. The reason is they only allow a certain no. of credits and distinctions. Anyways good luck.
cya sexy
lol

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Frigid said:
neo, i'm getting sick of these threads too. fuckit, i'm gonna play more wii. :hammer: :guitar: :shoot:[/size]
I could play my wii, or my 360, or my P3.... or my PS2. Ahhh, spoiled with choice. I'm fudging my way through Trauma Center at the moment :)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
neo o said:
I'm fudging my way through Trauma Center at the moment :)
i wonder if playing that game would be seen as favourable in MBBS interviews. :p

RogueAcademic

HSC
N/A
Frigid said:
i wonder if playing that game would be seen as favourable in MBBS interviews. :p
Only if you don't tell them what you've just described was actually a game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)