macq jersey (1 Viewer)

bubble_tea

they've been advertising that every clothing macq uni branded is 20% off til dec'05.. anyone know if the jerseys come in baby pink? :rolleyes:

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
i'd buy one if it said, "CONTACT ME FOR FINAL PAPERS".

edit: only in baby pink tho.

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
lolz and then u'd really be a big man on campus ay redrum

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
baby pink exentuates my curves.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
I want a jersey with the big SAM mascot printed on the front.

:rolleyes:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
You want one with a massive phallic symbol on the back as well aye

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
unfortunately CrashOveride, if we get the "MQ Actuarial" jumper ppl will know our trully nerdy identity...and ud be a prime target for getting mugged :p
a few people are under the impression that im in SIBT :p

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Supra is half-right.

I wouldn't mind a:
Macquarie "We have better campus" University

Macquarie University sound to bland.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Macquarie "hahahah who needs sandstone anyway" University

X

xeuyrawp

AsyLum said:
Hahah, that's great, very on par to

Macquarie "The Concrete" University.

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
they should let us customise it when we buy it like school yr 12 jersey's...

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:

http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=80960

guys and gals. i wish to inform you that bearpooh has used Asylums innocent and humourous quote in a context that is likely to support his (bearpooh's) little pathetic desire to insult the university. Titled 'Macquarie University: Ivy Leagues, its obvious he is trying to incite some negative shit... (see the many past posts from bearpooh here if your a late comer).

i suggest we all flame him in his thread, and hopefully his presence will bugger off from the general university section. Just like it seemed to have been successful in getting rid of him in the maq uni section. If we are lucky we might be able to flush the fool from the BOS forum altogether and maybe, ultimately, turn him into a nervous wreck who will fail all if his law exams in unsw and become very, very and utterly poor.. but first things first... (ok, maybe the last bits are cruel, but its all for shits and giggles).

CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!! with all the maq uni pride you can spare!!!!! (as for me, i'll watch from far away, and plunder all the treasure i find from the dead corpses once the battle is over).

X

xeuyrawp

Cyan_phoeniX said:
http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=80960

guys and gals. i wish to inform you that bearpooh has used Asylums innocent and humourous quote in a context that is likely to support his (bearpooh's) little pathetic desire to insult the university. Titled 'Macquarie University: Ivy Leagues, its obvious he is trying to incite some negative shit... (see the many past posts from bearpooh here if your a late comer).

i suggest we all flame him in his thread, and hopefully his presence will bugger off from the general university section. Just like it seemed to have been successful in getting rid of him in the maq uni section. If we are lucky we might be able to flush the fool from the BOS forum altogether and maybe, ultimately, turn him into a nervous wreck who will fail all if his law exams in unsw and become very, very and utterly poor.. but first things first... (ok, maybe the last bits are cruel, but its all for shits and giggles).

CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!! with all the maq uni pride you can spare!!!!! (as for me, i'll watch from far away, and plunder all the treasure i find from the dead corpses once the battle is over).

God I hate bearpooh. He reminds me of so many spoiled little rich brats that I went to school with.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
CrashOveride said:
Better campus than Charles Sturt or something ?
Have you been to UTS in the city?

That thread has since been deleted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)