Macq Gym (1 Viewer)

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
i just called them because in the musa book we got on orientation it said to go to them or call them for details...
4 months- 105
6 months- 160
12 months- 320

ahaha thats so silly... you'd think that it gets cheaper the more months you do but looking at it... if you got 3. 4 month memeberships it would work out cheaper than a 12 month one. I know its only $5 and no one would do that but im just saying this to compare... its quite strange because usually it would work out cheaper..

ohh and this price includes everything, assessments, classes, weights, gym etc etc etc

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
the arcade is next to the bar, which is located above main food court. its got mainly old games like st fighter vs xmen, kof, and even raiden. Old games only cost $1 for 2 credits.

ND

HSC
Yeh the gym is so cheap, i was paying $34 a fortnight at mine. The weights room at the gym isn't that big, and it was pretty full when i went (and uni hasn't even started yet). But still, for that price...

Problem is that it's too far from RMC; after working my legs, i can barely walk 20m, let alone like a kilometre... :(

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
those prices are so wrong!!! hahaha, did they stuff up somewhere in the calculations?!

so uni is about 1/2 price compared to NDs old one, how much has anyone else paid?

terMIGHT

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by iambored
those prices are so wrong!!! hahaha, did they stuff up somewhere in the calculations?!

so uni is about 1/2 price compared to NDs old one, how much has anyone else paid?
uni gym and general sports facilities are always much cheaper than general public gyms.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)