Mac or UNSW?? (1 Viewer)

av_ace11

hey im lookin to do a single degree of actuarial studies even though ill probably get raped....

i misssed out on a co-op scholarship at UNSW because i was stupid and onyl found out about it just recently so i didnt even get a chance to apply.....

this has left me in a dillemma...

i really want a scholarship and am hoping i couold get one after one year in uni??

and for this reason i want to put UNSW as first preference however, i dont know macquarie would be a better option ???

im confused..heLP! i got 98.3 so i should hopefully get into either actuarial studies course in either uni ?? but wat do i put firts preference/??

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
hmm
If u wanna do straight actuarials, Id suggest Macq, for the prestiege and history of their degree
if u wanna combine with something, or double major - think UNSW, for the overall prestige of their commerce degree

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
depends wat u wanna major in. If actuarial is your main goal and commerce is something you wanna have under ur belt for a backup, I'd still go with mq.
If you wanna major in something else and think hey i might try out actuarial for fun of it, but wont prolly pursue it..then perhaps u'd like unsw. Although I think that's pretty idiotic to do actuarial for fun. ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)