Mac or PC for engineering? (1 Viewer)

adamnangus

HSC
Is there any disadvantage to having a mac laptop for mechatronics engineering? I have to get a laptop for uni at some stage and am considering a mac. Or would i be better off with a pc?

inhinyero

HSC
How much does a Mac costs in sydney? Coz am from the philippines and will be soon migrating in sydney this coming september and i want to have one.

Joel8945

HSC
Is there any disadvantage to having a mac laptop for mechatronics engineering? I have to get a laptop for uni at some stage and am considering a mac. Or would i be better off with a pc?
My engineering professor said that pc is better than a mac because pc is a lot more flexible with a lot of your engineering programs.

Ben1220

HSC
I can't imagine it would make much of a difference, unless you needed to use software that only runs on windows.

bunkbomb

HSC
i don't know where you guys are from, but i know that in qld, uq's engineering dep is pretty much all mac .. think they must be partnered or something ...

really don't think it makes a difference. how come noone's asking linux?

shady145

Banned
HSC
i don't know where you guys are from, but i know that in qld, uq's engineering dep is pretty much all mac .. think they must be partnered or something ...

really don't think it makes a difference. how come noone's asking linux?
nooooo damn UQ, owell ill just use my laptop

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)