• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Mabo & Wik, The Dreaming, impact of immigration (1 Viewer)

2ndbest

Erratic Member
HSC
Ok guys I have three questions I need help with:

1.Outline the importance of Native Title on Mabo and Wik for the Land Rights Movement.

2. Analyse the significance of the dreaming for the Land Rights Movement.

3.Outline and evaluaste the importance on Religious Expression on Australia from 1945 till the present of the impact of immigration.

Anything would be good, I am having trouble finding somegood information on these specific topics that relate to the questions!!

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
2ndbest said:

1.Outline the importance of Native Title on Mabo and Wik for the Land Rights Movement.

3.Outline and evaluaste the importance on Religious Expression on Australia from 1945 till the present of the impact of immigration.

Anything would be good, I am having trouble finding somegood information on these specific topics that relate to the questions!!
Can I ask what you want these for as they just seem like bad re-wording of the syllabus?
ie is it for study notes, class test etc (kinda helps to know what its for)

But for the record,

1) Use google to look up the reasons for Mabo and Wik and the impact they had on Native Title (easy)-> am guessing the focus is to do with Terra Nullius and Aboriginal connection to the land

2) Take what you learnt from (1), define teh Dreaming and the land rights movement and viola, you have your answer

3) Really broad (and badly worded) but you are looking at the influence of immigration on the changing face of religion post 1945 ie multicultural Australia, emergence of non christian religions etc

Maybe once you have answered/researched these, you could post your findings back here as this is a new syllabus and people are going to be asking this stuff...even if its just your links

HTH

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
2ndbest said:

Can I ask what you want these for as they just seem like bad re-wording of the syllabus?
ie is it for study notes, class test etc (kinda helps to know what its for)

But for the record,

1) Use google to look up the reasons for Mabo and Wik and the impact they had on Native Title (easy)-> am guessing the focus is to do with Terra Nullius and Aboriginal connection to the land

2) Take what you learnt from (1), define teh Dreaming and the land rights movement and viola, you have your answer

3) Really broad (and badly worded) but you are looking at the influence of immigration on the changing face of religion post 1945 ie multicultural Australia, emergence of non christian religions etc

Maybe once you have answered/researched these, you could post your findings back here as this is a new syllabus and people are going to be asking this stuff...even if its just your links

HTH

2ndbest

Erratic Member
HSC
thanks heaps! I just needed some direction to research.
Yeah its an assessment task, the first two are essays and tha 3rd is a speech.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
2ndbest said:
thanks heaps! I just needed some direction to research.
Yeah its an assessment task, the first two are essays and tha 3rd is a speech.
ugh...I really dont like assessments like this. Yes, use the syllabus but dont corrupt it by bad wording

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)