M E M O R Y / B R A I N P I L L S ! ? (1 Viewer)

I've purchased some memory pills and i'm still curious about what other types of pills are out there...
I understand that this is a controversial issue amongst fellow HSC peers and i'd like to hear from anyone else's opnion on this matter.
In addition to this, does anyone have any motivational stories (e.g. significant improvements etc...)

I go to a selective school and when i reflect on my performance thus far, i consider myself to be very average. Of course there are those students that are virtually impossible to beat. However, there is a crowd that i strive to beat... I just want to know that there are people out there, that are going through a similiar type of ordeal...
Any comment, advice or discussion will be much appreciated.

Thank you (in advance)...

Pace_T

HSC
here's motivation:
don't be such a sissy. how many ppl are there who achieved what you want to achieve without using pills

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
Why do u need pills in order to study and achieve what u want to achieve. Its all about drive. If u want it enough u can always get it. Pills may even be a hinderence.

Do whatever u want, it may act as a placebo and help u that way.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Member said:
I've purchased some memory pills and i'm still curious about what other types of pills are out there...
since you go to a selective school, there's some chance that you would have done some latin. do happen to know the first-person future form of "to please"? ;)

besides, your body is a machine limited by your environment/habits. getting it to run harder than usual means burning out earlier or doing irrevocable damage to it.

so... still up for them caffeine pillz?

reemz

HSC
i no a pperson who over dosed on caffaine tablets and had a panic attack during thew time of doing the paper...but ifany1 does find pills that make you smarter do tell me lol

alita

HSC
I don't believe that speed pills (dexies, etc) actually help...not for me anyway as they just makes me feel like shit and give me headaches after an hour or so. I think speed usually just fools people into believing they do better in exams...

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
i heard mixed storied about speed. someone told me they took speed studied all night, and where burnt up for exam and failed.

i also heard speed makes u write faster, concentrate better and stuff

personally havent tried, but wouldnt mind trying seeing for my self.

tennille

HSC
They are these tablets called Gingko Biloba. It helps you concentrate and aids in the efficiency of your memory. :) You can get them from Woolworths, Big W, etc

th

No.1 Asset
HSC
trust me all u need b4 exams are a good night sleep i remember a friend last yr failed his 3 unit math exam because he was crammin the night b4 for hsc and had to cups of coffee and couldnt sleep all night ended up spining out in the exam so he was like a little kid in there skrippling through the whole exam he couldnt
he actually was comin first in maths and that was from fresh natural coffe imagine a pill which will fuck u up probable twice as hard

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
there is no need for tablets...

Honey is an excellent source to further enhance ur memory ... just one spoon of honey a day should do the job

pomegranate is the best... even better than honey... trust me on this... it's cheap and available at ur nearest shopping centre or any fruit market....

u don't need tablets... Pace T i couldn't agree with u more...

it's all right infront of u... I'm sure u have fruits at home... really that's all u need...
also having a balanced diet wouldn't hurt...

tennille

HSC
miss_gtr said:
are they expensive?
Probably around $10-$20 for an amount I'm not sure of :p

And if you're stressed, take Vitamin B, it helps you relax. For those who are reluctant to take vitamins, eat mushrooms (yum) or Vegemite (which have a great source of vitamin B).

Hombre

Sweets said:
My mum is always trying to give me all these traditional litle memory things.

Personally I find study always helps.
Lol....

nah dude eckies are mad seriously

someone I know that does biology or chemistry or one of those stupid science subjects records the formulas on a cassette and listens to them in his sleep

its a little extreme but then again so is taking drugs for tests....

Dont u remember that episode of Beverly Hilss 90210 when David starts doing goey so he can study and work at the radio at the same time??? and it all went to shit???

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE CHEEEEESEEEE

and listen to Sweets... she got it goin on brudder

currysauce

Actuary in the making
HSC
wow people need to learn to relax...

my drill = study/ relax... study relax...

it works... no need to cram or get worked up!... jeez!

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
currysauce said:
wow people need to learn to relax...

my drill = study/ relax... study relax...

it works... no need to cram or get worked up!... jeez!

lol... *raises hand in agreement*... although most of my relaxing time is spent here on bos...

get_born

i hear ya. if im taking a break its a stretch then log into Bos....i wanna go out, but there is just no time. except thursday night shopping was a must my cousin's wedding was on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)