Luna Park Survey!! Sgp (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

felixcthecat

HSC
Luna Park Survey!! choc frog for those who do it!! heh jk~

Hi ppl! i'm doing this survey on Luna Park's influence on the local community and i'm also doing a survey on the broader community to get different perspectives of the situation of Luna Park.

please go to take this online survey!!!!!!
http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?id=103259

*an alternative is going to this pdf: http://a.domaindlx.com/felixcthecat/[SR.2].pdf ......... and just fill in the a/b/c/d bac here on boredofstudies (eg. Q1 b, Q2 a....) ... and specify if it asks u to.. thanks!!
** i personally think that the online survey is easiest to do...

Thanks!!
-Felix

Last edited:

felixcthecat

HSC
and plz just tell me here if u did it.. just so i kno how mny ppl did it thru reading boredofstudies since i sent a lot thru email.... thanx! (cuz the online survey seems to be the most popular..........) neverthe less, there's 3 choices!!!!! no reason not to do one!! ^^'' hehe
thanks if u did one =)

edit: 2 choices now hehe, but realli would be 1 cuz no one would bother doing the copy and paste ^^''

Last edited:

felixcthecat

HSC
wah.. so little ppl on bored of studies doing this... =( hehe.. atleast ppl from email responding ^^'' common ppl!! plz help out!~ esp if u'v been there since April 2004!!

felixcthecat

HSC
thanks ppl!! this survey thing is so large scale ^^.. well i got 4 different surveys.. but wutever..

THANKS for all those ppl who did this survey! and plz more ppl do ^^'' hehe thanks thanks~

felixcthecat

HSC
thanx!! yay, so many girls doing it.. hehe~ to cover for earlier on when boys doubled the amount of girls doing the survey... ^^'' but so hard to acutally get surveys done in luna park!! everyone seems so occupied ><''

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Ok, I'm a boy and I did it for you. I'm actually going to Luna Park for a school activity thing late July.

felixcthecat

HSC
hehe, i was just saying that it'd equal out~ of coz won't mind guys doing haha.. ^^'' thanx btw.. =)
gotta collect this information soon for processing, so if u havn't done the survey, dun miss out!! =P hav YOUR say in the report hehe..

felixcthecat

HSC
wah thanx guys!! i feel so stoopid rite now saying *thxthx*.. cuz that's all i could say =.='' so funnni.. like, girls do the survey in the beginning, wif completely no guys, and now all guys, completely no girls~ it's like a wave! hehe.. ^0^

felixcthecat

HSC
AHHH!! that freeonlinesurvey thing won't lemme into my results!! ahhh.. ><'' wut should i do?? *paniCK* XP arghh.. will try and get it bac.. hehe.. if not i'll hav to sumhow find USD$10 for the results.. which is soo stoopid?

any other ideas? heh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)