Love vs sex from a female (1 Viewer)

berry580

HSC
natstar said:
Love is way more important than sex
To the majority of the individuals, this is probably what we think. But in terms of man kind's interest, no.

Personally, I find love and sex has a link. (although I don't think I've yet to truly experience either) If you love someone, you'd want to have sex with him/her. If you want to have sex with him/her, you're kind of in 'love' with that person in a way.
This is only my personal feelings, and I KNOW there's people out there who isn't like me, and I just don't understand how can someone possibly have casual sex or on night stand (especially girls)

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
i would prefer to be loved by a women then to just have sex with one, but sex with someone who loves you, the ultimate experience

twiddla

Love and sex are related, but personally i'd much rather be in love with someone than have sex with them - the reason being love enhances the person you are where as sex usually doesn't!!

MissGeorgie

sex can be the ultimate expression of love.....sex with the one you love inst just having sex....its making love :) its an amazing experience

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
love is more important than sex, sex is just a act, love is a feeling

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
"People shouldn't experience the act of love until they are in love". Haha seen that movie toooo many times.

Anyways. Love is way more important than sex. Sex without the love is meaningless and I believe, would be unfulfilling. I believe, and it seems that I'm old fash these days in comparison to many people I know, but you should love the person first. I need the emotional attachment part to go with it. I certainly wouldn't have sex with someone if I wasn't in love with them.

From what I hear from friends, haha and Cosmo, it only leads to regrets :p

And isn't it nice waking up in the morning and being next to the one you love?? I think so :)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
tommy, i dont need your number, its in my speed dial.

random.. no. I'd prefer to know their first names prior to, but other than that.

mistermouse

berry580 said:
If you love someone, you'd want to have sex with him/her. If you want to have sex with him/her, you're kind of in 'love' with that person in a way.
This is only my personal feelings, and I KNOW there's people out there who isn't like me, and I just don't understand how can someone possibly have casual sex or on night stand (especially girls)
ok, to one, yes
to sex=love, WHAT THE FUCK?!?! no, sex without love is hormones and it is called LUST not love

and FUCKING DOUBLE STANDARDS YOU TOSSER YOU GIVE ALL GUYS A BAD NAME

and theres my rant

mistermouse

yulia said:
"People shouldn't experience the act of love until they are in love". Haha seen that movie toooo many times.

Anyways. Love is way more important than sex. Sex without the love is meaningless and I believe, would be unfulfilling. I believe, and it seems that I'm old fash these days in comparison to many people I know, but you should love the person first. I need the emotional attachment part to go with it. I certainly wouldn't have sex with someone if I wasn't in love with them.

From what I hear from friends, haha and Cosmo, it only leads to regrets :p

And isn't it nice waking up in the morning and being next to the one you love?? I think so :)
yes yes yes yes and yes

full marks :D

its sad to see that theres only one normal person here
all of you people misrepresent
especially guys who talk about love
especially since you're 17-19
its fucking sad, who do you think you are kidding
and girls too
you would bone a hot guy in a second if you had the chance,
so everyone stop lying about shit and pretending its because of love

mistermouse

iwantnotes you = wanker

you are obviously of the same age group if you're pathetic enough to hang about on the BoS forums. And can I say that I, for one, am deeply in love with my girlfriend, and couldn't care less whether we make love or not.

so essentially, go fuck yourself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)