Love Problem... :( (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael1990

HSC
Okay to start.

Really really like this girl. She is on my mind everyday.

Her parents are quite strict.

I want to tell her i have these feelings for her, but am scared, as i want her to like me but i am not sure if she likes me.

If i do tell her i like her, then it could ruin our really good friendship.
THAT WOULD BE A REAL BLOW!

I think she likes someone else, but i don't know how to tell. I think she is flirty with everyone as well.

So i think my only option would be to just tell her?​

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Amp up the flirting until you know whereabouts you stand

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
michael1990 said:
I want to tell her!!!

How do i do subtle flirting?
if you don't know, you're in trouble.

flirting = wit & humor = intelligence & general chemistry

michael1990

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
if you don't know, you're in trouble.

flirting = wit & humor = intelligence & general chemistry
LOL

but i already do that. And i am sure she flirts back, but i don't want to approach her and then be like oh, wait she really wasn't flirting with me, its just her nature.

Get me?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Dont be afraid to flirt physically a bit too, give her a hug when you see her, brush the hair away from her eyes, if you're watching telly/a movie rest your head on her shoulder as if you're tired, etc.

michael1990

HSC
Riet said:
Dont be afraid to flirt physically a bit too, give her a hug when you see her, brush the hair away from her eyes, if you're watching telly/a movie rest your head on her shoulder as if you're tired, etc.
Thanks may try these soon.

But anymore tips would be greatly appreciated.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
be yourself. don't ACT all cutesy with her.. cause that's try hardish.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
michael1990 said:
...our really good friendship
She doesn't love you. She will tell you that she only thinks of you as a friend.

Move on, find another girl, there's more fish in the sea.

uberturtle

HSC
If she's a flirt then i suggest you not go for her, it jsut leads to a lifetime of heart arche ):

Alissia

HSC
how bout this? if d 2 ov u r really gud friends make it a general convo n just ask her duz she hav her eyez on neone if she says no then u can go for her if she says sum1 else n not u den u noe 2 step aside!! .. thats how my bf n i got 2geda n we been 2geda now for 2 years :D
sum1 has 2 eventually make the first move

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
breaking said:

Under heading three.

p.s. courage is not the absence of fear, but the judgement that something else is more important than fear. You can either potentially ruin your relationship with her, or you can live your life knowing you didn't have the guts to tell her how you feel.

p.p.s. it's very easy to think that someone likes you, if you're crazy about them. Don't get your hopes up too high.

Last edited:

yer8899

HSC
your in a bit of a pickle. i think your probably more in the friend zone than in the potential bf zone. if your already flirting with her, dont go to far overboard by like constantly hugging or tickling her, however, if shes looking a bit down, just rest your head on her shoulder or something like that.
but if you think that she likes you back, just tell her. dont live your life thinking 'what if' :)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Alissia said:
how bout this? if d 2 ov u r really gud friends make it a general convo n just ask her duz she hav her eyez on neone if she says no then u can go for her if she says sum1 else n not u den u noe 2 step aside!! .. thats how my bf n i got 2geda n we been 2geda now for 2 years :D
sum1 has 2 eventually make the first move
Troll? No normal person can actually type that bad.

On topic: my money says his penis will make him try and make a move and he will be shot down and get all depressed.

michael1990

HSC
I really don't want to make a fool of myself, nor do i want to ruin our relationship. I have an awesome friend at the moment but if i do tell her and it ends up that she does not like me, then i will ruin our friendship. Because she may think she was sending me mixed messages and try and keep away from me so that she refrains from doing this.

IT SUCKS

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
michael1990 said:
I really don't want to make a fool of myself, nor do i want to ruin our relationship. I have an awesome friend at the moment but if i do tell her and it ends up that she does not like me, then i will ruin our friendship. Because she may think she was sending me mixed messages and try and keep away from me so that she refrains from doing this.

IT SUCKS
That's exactly what will happen. However, I stand by what I said before, your penis will tell you to have a go, you will fail, and be worse off when you started.

EVERY guy has to do it at one point in their life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)