Love or Heartbreak? (1 Viewer)

Crazy4U

Did the first time you had sex end in lasting love or heartbreak? Do you think sex deserves all the hype about waiting for the right time and is it the biggest decision in your life?

J

jhakka

I imagine marriage would be the biggest decision of your life... or having kids.

nerd2die4

HSC
I think there is way bigger decisions to make then sex. like jhakka said, kids is probably a bigger decision then having sex.

Crazy4U

True, but i mean why is sex such a big deal to people? Why is that the big step when any other sexual encounter could make you feel the same as sex?

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Crazy4U said:
True, but i mean why is sex such a big deal to people? Why is that the big step when any other sexual encounter could make you feel the same as sex?
it's just people's different opinions. if you think it's special then it's special. that doesn't mean everyone else thinks of it that way, i don't really think it's a huge deal but alot of people obviously do.

B l e h.

HSC
what other sexual encounter gives you the same feeling as sex =O ?? am i missing out on something :mad:

as a guy the first time i had sex, it was a little dissapointing coz i was like 'oh is this it' i didnt feel any different except for mentaly thinking ive lost my virginity. for girls i guess its different coz sex leaves its mark the first time you have it. Sex is V enjoyable dont get me wrong n ill always remember my first time, for more then one reason ^^ but in my mind it was a lil overated

Dave85

HSC
Crazy4U said:
Did the first time you had sex end in lasting love or heartbreak? Do you think sex deserves all the hype about waiting for the right time and is it the biggest decision in your life?
the 1st time in my opinion doesnt deserve as much hype as it gets. as someone else said, i didnt feel any different after it. there are bigger things. I waited for someone special but looking back, it wasnt that big a deal and the hype wit waiting for the right person is crap... altho im a guy, perhaps its different 4 girls

parallel vision

FIRE UP!
i agree with bleh

its a little over-rated, like yo've had the hype since you were 13 and doesnt really live up to it..or maybe im doing it wrong ;) and i think theres a big difference between a guy and girl losing their virginity

personally i dont know what the big deal in losing it is..

S

strappleberry

i think that the reason that sex is presumed to be such a big deal is because years ago most people really didnt have sex and stuff until they were married, so everything was really new and interesting, whereas nowdays people have sex pretty much whenever they want to, and they live together before marrying and stuff like that. my family had a big debate on this topic recently, my cousin who is around 30 said she would never live with someone before marrying them because it would ruin all the fun, however my older sister who is about 22 said she wouldnt dream of NOT living with someone before marrying them because it would be too dangerous not knowing if it would work out. just goes to show how quickly ideals can change over time.

lengstar

HSC
i'm with strappleberry. you have to find out these thigs before hand. the age of 'god will hand me a lover that is perfect' is really quite stupid. if you really love someone you'd do everything you can to try and make it work but alot of the time two people really don't work together and if you don't find that out early it'll hurt even more afterwards. sex is over-rated, i prefer to see it as getting closer to your partner and enjoying each other's company then meaningless sex.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
jhakka said:
I imagine marriage would be the biggest decision of your life... or having kids.
Az iF lYk tHe hArDeSt dEcIsOn EvA WuD bE WoT ClOVeS i ShUlD WeAr tO tHe pArTy pArTeE CoOl chIx BaSh dIs fRiDaI kelKekEke!!!

Fire_Hydra

ain't no other
HSC
*Wooot Salute!*

i guess it all comes down to what you believe and whether your comfortable with it...i mean some ppl (like myself) go the old skool way of not having sex before marriage...whether it be for religious reasons or whatever.........and then there's others that believe that they should wait for the right person - or until they feel it is the right time.......and others still, who believe sex isn't a big thing...it all comes down to what u believe...

I mean, for some people - waiting until they marry to have sex seems impractical or illogical - afterall...not everyone is getting married these days....

(*now that her point has been made - Hydra gets off soap box.......runs back to PIP which is due for submission 2mo...*)

Last edited:

Crazy4U

I reckon it's weird how expectations have changed as well.... i mean when i was in yr 7 holding hands and giving him a peck was big stuff.... now i hear about little yr 7 girls getting mocked because they haven't slept with their boyfriends yet, and even those girls friends setting up dates where if they haven't slept with the guy by then they get publicly humiliated.... :confused:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
Az iF lYk tHe hArDeSt dEcIsOn EvA WuD bE WoT ClOVeS i ShUlD WeAr tO tHe pArTy pArTeE CoOl chIx BaSh dIs fRiDaI kelKekEke!!!
i should take you out the back and beat you with my rythm stick, that hurt my eyes!

:p

and sex is overrated in act, but its significance to some people is one of importance

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
translation anyone? i refuse to read that.

Fire_Hydra

ain't no other
HSC
Crazy4U said:
I reckon it's weird how expectations have changed as well.... i mean when i was in yr 7 holding hands and giving him a peck was big stuff.... now i hear about little yr 7 girls getting mocked because they haven't slept with their boyfriends yet, and even those girls friends setting up dates where if they haven't slept with the guy by then they get publicly humiliated.... :confused:
I KNOW!!!
In yr seven it was like "whoa....she took the BIG step....she held his hand......" now i hear of kids in yr 8 - givin head on the skool bus in the arvo!!!!
crazy-ness...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)