• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Love at first sight? (1 Viewer)

lyk-wateva

HSC
do you believe in love at first sight?

cause there was this moment where i bumped into this really cute guy at the bus stop
and we just looked at each other. Anyways the thing is i cant seem to
forget about him or that moment

Last edited:

chamelia

HSC
I can recall one experience. When I was sixteen and walking through my local shopping centre. There was this moment where from across the walkway me and this brown haired boy locked eyes. And the intensity in that moment was electric. I kept walking - he kept walking. But then at the same time we both turned around and looked back at each other and smiled.

We had never met. And we still never have. But I will always remember my shopping centre lover.

lychnobity

HSC
Eh, unsure. The closest thing I remember is this:

I was in a music shop trying out different pianos. A random pretty girl was in there trying out some other instruments. Then we played the same tune at the same time and looked at each other. We had a staring contest (weird tbh I couldn't stop looking) and then I won, she smiled, laughed and we went our separate ways.

I know one thing though: her name is Kirsten.

123ash

HSC
love at first sight is true quite often. But seriously, i have encountered several girls in public places who seemed to fire up the romance just within the first sight.
one on the train
one in the library
one in the park
then we met several times "coincidently" but never talked. sometimes she smiled accoss the distance, while sometimes she teased with her friends. but it was just a matter of time till the rose coloured glasses went off.
ultimately i realised that it is normal for every guy wishes he had a gf and every girl wishes she had a bf but foolishly we should not impose a false impression on someone that we are in love with them. its too early/

ieatbarbies

HSC
There's attraction at first sight. I don't know about love..

Crashy19

HSC
i saw this guy at sizzlers once
we both got spaghetti
and he gave me the spoon thing
and i watched him during the night
but when we left it wasnt like heartache
just the realisation that i wouldnt see him again
which was upsetting but you get that

i think about it occasionally
but it was then

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
:)Agreed!

btw just have 2 say how cute!!! 2 all the "love" at first sight stories... :angel:Good luck 2 u all hope u find ur mystery "lovers" some day soon!!:angel:

bye!
One day I'm going to become rich and famous by inventing a machine that allows you to punch people in the face over the internet.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Nah keep it. It's hilarious.
As for love at first sight, I never believed in it until recently when I saw Sophia Bush sparkling in a sunny meadow.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
moll said:
One day I'm going to become rich and famous by inventing a machine that allows you to punch people in the face over the internet.
ROFL

and yes, lust at first sight exists, but it is merely lust.

i am currently in a mutual lustationship with a friend i met over the internet, but she lives all the way in tweed and has a bf (but open relationship).

/life

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)