love actually (1 Viewer)

s2ophie

HSC
has anyone seen this yet or planning to see it? It comes out on boxing day but i saw an advanced screenign yesterday. It first I didn't like it (well i had been looking forward to it for ages and high expectations!) but stopping and thinking about it more, it was good and had a lot of heart. And it had Hugh Grant and Colin FIrth so you can't really go wrong! So who has or will see it and when you do see it what did you think?

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i can't WAIT to see this!! ever since i first saw the trailer for it when i saw some other movie. hugh grant! alan rickman! colin firth! rowan atkinson! emma thompson!

it looks pretty good, and it's gotten great reviews too :) and i've never seen a non-harry-potter alan rickman movie before, so i'm looking forward to it XD

s2ophie

HSC
it actually hasn't got very good reviews...

Huy

HSC
N/A
I'm planning to see this movie too. I saw the preview while watching the Matrix Revolutions, and the poster outside (with Kiera Knightley :shy: ) - that's the principal reason why I'm going to see it. ;)

Maybe it's the catchy trailer (tune/background song) that got me, but the cast looks great. I can't wait to see it!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
it looks good, but i don't know if i will see it at the movies

poo_cow

Yeah gosford park was absolute shit. I'm really hoping this is better...I mean c'mon Colin Firth!!!! I missed the advanced screenings this w'end, will hafta see it after Boxing Day. I've heard mixed reviews about it...and did I mention it had Colin Firth in it?!?

Huy

HSC
N/A
We had to watch Gosford Park for Extension. It's not a bad film, but I preferred The Maltese Falcon over it (Crime Fiction).

Great cast in terms of Gosford Park, not a bad story, and definately a great script, but it puts a spin on the typical whodunit (and definately the perspective taken, in which the story is told from). :)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I'm really looking forward to seeing this, but it comes out when LOTR comes out, so it has to take the backburner for a little while.

I love Colin :D

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
i saw the trailer and it looks cute :p but i'd want to watch it with a girl :D

PrettyNoose

HSC
yeah i wanna see it too and i love that colin dude for some reason..

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by pigs_can_fly
...but i'd want to watch it with a girl :D
You won't be doing much 'watching' - or even care about the film when you're with a girl, if you know what I mean. *nudge* ;)

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
hahah...true, but as if i'd watch it by myself, or ....god forbid, with the guys! :D

PrettyNoose

HSC
Originally posted by Huy
You won't be doing much 'watching' - or even care about the film when you're with a girl, if you know what I mean. *nudge* ;)
what ever could you mean??

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by pigs_can_fly
is that all? and ur getting all red cos of that? :D:p
Why of course, ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)