Lost (1 Viewer)

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
someone gonna dld the next ep? please post up spoilers! i'll give you a cookie and i would give you rep points but they got sacked.

thanks!!!!

btw.....the hsc really sucks, its in the way of everything! esp LOST.

darth balls

HSC
so anyway what episode ya up to and give ya a lil but of info
have fun all those on dial-up and such

Farkette

HSC
i'm pretty sure its not out quite yet.

Lost download day is thursday, baby....!

yeah can't wait either. but so far (in the minor possibility that u havent already read yet..) the teaser for the ep is:

"...and Found"

(a Jin-centric ep.)

Michael sets off into the jungle by himself determined to find Walt, but discovers that he is not alone. Meanwhile, Sawyer and Jin are ordered by their captors to take them to their camp, and Sun frantically searches for her missing wedding ring.

In flashbacks this episode reveals more of Jin's life before ending up on the island. We meet Jin's former manager at the Grand Seoul Hotel, Mr. Kim, his beatnik best friend and one-time roomie, Tai Soo, and Jae Lee, an adversary of Jin's who has everything he does not, including a good education, charm and wealth. It all leads into why Jin is the way he is now.

looks good!

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
ooooh sounds good. can't wait to hear all about it! i would download it, and i do have cable, but i can't simply because i have a stupid hsc in the way and i have a legal exam tomorrow. so thank you in advance to all those wonderful people who post up descriptive spoilers! hehehe

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
i loved this ep. one of those character driven eps that doesn't advance the plot that everyone seems to hate. but these eps are what makes lost great in my mind

and for rnitya:
three main stories. one following jin on the island. one of sun on the island. and one of their collective flashback.

the back end of the plane group get jin, sawyer and michael to take them to the front end group. michael finds out that the others are 'nearby' and runs off to find walt. jin goes to find him, with the help of the big crazy black guy (name i cant remember). during their search black guy hears the others approaching and they hide in the bushes, seeing the feet of the others as they walk by. one of them is carrying a teddy bear. they eventually find michael and agree that he should find walt. meanwhile sawyer and michelle rodriguez exchange witty dialogue

sun has lost her wedding ring. she looks for it while encountering people who give her profound advice. sort of. sun reveals to kate that they found the message bottle. kate cries. demands to see the bottle. she misses sawyer. sun finds her wedding ring buried with the bottle

flashback: sun is being set up by her mother to meet a rich hotel owner. they hit it off. meanwhile poor jin gets a job at one of the hotel's this guy owns. jin is told part of his job is to keep out people like himself. he isnt very good at his job. he lets in a kid who needs to pee real bad. boss gives him a warning, but jin quits anyway. after a few dates with hotel owner, who sun really likes, this guy reveals that although he likes her too, he is just using her to get his parents off his back about marriage. he really intends to marry some american chick he met. after one getting dumped, and the other quitting his job, the two lovebirds bump into eachother in a very romantic setting

"on next week's lost": one character will be "lost forever"

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I watched it last night, and yeah I agree with crazyhomo, it was a really interesting ep. especially with Jin's flashbacks

Farkette

HSC
wow!

another great episode..!

just gotta say how sad was it when bald hotel owner totally led sun on, i mean how was she supposed to know.. the look on her face aww :(

and ooooooooh holy jebus someone's gonna die now!! first thought would be sawyer, i mean come on, untreated gunshot wound + infection = bye bye weekly witticisms
but i dunno if theyd make it that obvious, or then maybe they would, thinking that everyone will think its too obvious blah blah blah..

but also in the preview for next week, it showed various snippets of normal losties pointing guns and shiAt around.. ooh maybe a violent encounter.. or maybe they're just using footage from the ethan encounter to make us think there'll be another shootout! ha..

also shannon sees walt again (freakay) but with sayid there too ("did you see him?!?!?!), from what i can tell from the preview...
should be a great one!

ps the preview says this ep coming up will be the ONE that everyone will be talking about for the REST of the year!! or words to that effect.. so mega eventful, shocking, twisty-turny stuff i'm hoping

yeahhhhhhhh :D

---but i'd hate for someone that i really enjoy watching to die!!

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
crazyhomo said:
Hahaha thats gold!

I think the show is getting back to what it was last year and its settling down in this episode like the calm before a storm.

As for the person who will be lost forever -

her death is no accident, and her killer is also supposed to be a female character. the mystery of the killer and her motive apparently will drag on through ep7 where the focus would be on the tail survivors (with clues here and there) and revealed in the episode afterwards

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
hahaha that little clip IS gold! LOL.....nice. thanks ppl for the updates!! sounds good eh, i hope the person who dies is michelle........i actually find her brutally annoying.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i can't believe this. i was kinda expecting it. first boone...i've put up a spoiler which tells you who dies, strictly do not open it if you don't wanna know and then don't complain that i shouldn't have put it up, its in spoiler tags.

shannon is the one who dies. people say either ana lucia, walt ot the dog killed her. but shannon is the one who dies.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
crazyhomo said:
i loved this ep. one of those character driven eps that doesn't advance the plot that everyone seems to hate. but these eps are what makes lost great in my mind

and for rnitya:
three main stories. one following jin on the island. one of sun on the island. and one of their collective flashback.

the back end of the plane group get jin, sawyer and michael to take them to the front end group. michael finds out that the others are 'nearby' and runs off to find walt. jin goes to find him, with the help of the big crazy black guy (name i cant remember). during their search black guy hears the others approaching and they hide in the bushes, seeing the feet of the others as they walk by. one of them is carrying a teddy bear. they eventually find michael and agree that he should find walt. meanwhile sawyer and michelle rodriguez exchange witty dialogue

sun has lost her wedding ring. she looks for it while encountering people who give her profound advice. sort of. sun reveals to kate that they found the message bottle. kate cries. demands to see the bottle. she misses sawyer. sun finds her wedding ring buried with the bottle

flashback: sun is being set up by her mother to meet a rich hotel owner. they hit it off. meanwhile poor jin gets a job at one of the hotel's this guy owns. jin is told part of his job is to keep out people like himself. he isnt very good at his job. he lets in a kid who needs to pee real bad. boss gives him a warning, but jin quits anyway. after a few dates with hotel owner, who sun really likes, this guy reveals that although he likes her too, he is just using her to get his parents off his back about marriage. he really intends to marry some american chick he met. after one getting dumped, and the other quitting his job, the two lovebirds bump into eachother in a very romantic setting

"on next week's lost": one character will be "lost forever"

thanks you crazyhomo! you rule!!!!! :D

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
has anyone downloaded yesterday's episode? if so.....spoilers please:D:D:D:D:D.......PLEASE:D:D:D:D

cheers!

lost rules.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
oh ok, damn, and nice for that director. he's a good director i assume. can't wait for the next episode. thank god actually, this gives me time to go to america and watch it there for myself........yay!!!!!! leaving in 9 days! :D:D:D:D

firehose

HSC
How Awesome was episode 6!!!

For those who have seen it:

Isn't it freaky how Walt keeps appearing and Cindy just abruptly disappered. And the final scene! Well it seems generally accepted that Ana-Lucia was the one who shot Shannon, but some die-hards seem adamant that it was not her who did it. http://www.freewebs.com/ripshannon/go.htm

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
firehose: I guess we'll find out next week what "really" happened there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)