Lost (1 Viewer)

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
hell yeah, addicted. what you're saying sounds sensible, but i need to desist from it, it will waste too much time downloading, too much time looking into it again and again(i kid you not, i've watched eps 1,2,3 each atleast 3 times).....so basically ill screw up more than im going to if i keep dlding it. i'll try and desist. i haven't been thinking about it much since last week's ep.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Minai said:
If I was Locke, and that "father" of his was in the car, I would've knifed him and taken the kidney back myself. What an absolute monster, he deserves to die for that
haha... I reckon..

jezzmo said:
2 hours and counting. episode 4. anyone watched it yet?
I think my brother is still dl it.

Farkette

HSC
heartwarming ep, but not quite as edge-of-ur-seat as other eps can be due to that fact.

ok theres more politics of the hatch, wth hurley not liking the fact that he has to be in charge of all the food, inventory it, make sure NO-one gets any till he decides how to ration it etc. then charlie cracks a skitz cos he wouldnt give him peanut butter to give to claire.
cue to flashback of how he won the lottery. after he wins (but hasnt claimed yet) hes at work with friend, that skinny guy from 'the new guy', and he got busted eating company food (fried chicken of course) so then he quits (cos he just won $$$)
his friend also quits..

ok.. sawyer etc get lifted (nicely) out of cage thingy, big black guy is apologetic, they are no longer hostile cos they beleive theyre from the plane. ana lucia still giving a lotta lip to sawyer, lol he calls her "rambina" or something similar (female version of rambo) bahaha

ok somewhere along the way, it shows claire walking on beach, she finds the bottle with the messages in it that raft ppls took with them.. :(

hurley again they go galavanting around having fun, they go to record store and hehe see 'driveshaft' cd in $2 bin, calls them 'suckshaft' or something else derogatory :eek:, then he asks out hot chick friend who works there, cos he wanted to do it before she knew he has $$, then hurley says at the end (to skinny guy friend) 'dude i never want us to change' etc, the way theyre having fun. they hapen to be near where he bought the ticket, hes identified, news crews blaring, and dear skinny friend looks mortified.

sawyer etc talking to tail survivors, a blonde chick says there were 23 of them that survived the crash.. when they get to their hideout (hatch type thingy) there is much less than 23 ppl there :s (taken by others? disease??)

and of course bernard id's himself asks about his wife etc etc happy happy joy joy

back to the hatch, jack/sayid are exploring the space underneath the hatch, come across more soild concrete, sayid say the last time something was covered up in 10m thick was chernobyl... :eek: then they hear funny noises, jack pops up to investigate--sees kate exiting shower (in towel..), they flirt etc.. (she took shampoo off hurley before, not nice)
so then hurley decides that theres only enough food to feed one guy for 3 months, no good in rationing it, so they all have a feast at the beach for one night.
re: the meessages in the bottle, claire and shannon go to sun, and say they dont know what to do with it, let it be in her hands.. and at the end, we see her frantically burying it... :( so sad

whoa sorry its long, but u said u wanted spoilers!

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
the "have faith" old black woman.

Theres a rumour around the net that the others have killed most of the tail survivors. and another dharma hideout on the island. whats the bet that there are 4 more around.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
oooh her! yeah she kept on telling jack that her husband was alive and and tail people weren't dead and all. whoa! another dharma hideoout? where'd you get that from?

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
the episode... you should watch it :)

you could clearly see the symbol on the walls, the symbol at the centre lokedlike boxes instead of the swan(station 3 ...aka the hatch) tho. remember the one on the shark had a straight line, so theres at least 3 stations on on near the island, my bet is that all 6 are on the island.

the pirate "others" - the bearded guy that did all the talking - also bears a striking resemblance to De Goot, one of the PHDs who started the Dharma initiative as shown in the film. maybe the experiments are still going on.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i managed to gather some of the IP's if its of any value and i put them on paint, but idno how to put a pic onto this post, it keeps saying the document contains no data...idno what to do.

Farkette

HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:
Theres a rumour around the net that the others have killed most of the tail survivors.
that would explain why they were so GOD-DAMN edgy!!

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
like knocking people out with a big club, drag them around in nets and chuck them in a prison pit kinda edgy

rnitya_25 said:
i managed to gather some of the IP's if its of any value and i put them on paint, but idno how to put a pic onto this post, it keeps saying the document contains no data...idno what to do.
are you talking about the dharma industry site? yeh that one isnt an official site, its made by some finnish guy i think... you can never get more than 3 ips to match (to do so, move mouse on the upper right corner, then lower right, then lower left)

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
ooh ok, nice. i got some ips but they're pretty useless i guess...lol hacking into them and checking out the site. that would mean your really desperate to find out.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
no, lo, i knew someone would say that, i didn't phrase it properly, i just thought that they used it from something else. i didn't think they created all those sites and all that stuff JUST for lost.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
rnitya_25 said:
no, lo, i knew someone would say that, i didn't phrase it properly, i just thought that they used it from something else. i didn't think they created all those sites and all that stuff JUST for lost.
they do its a JJ abrams trademark. The clue is to see if theres a link to disney.go or a (c) touchstone televsion All rights reserved footer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)