Lost (1 Viewer)

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
haha i love sawyer's one liners, i esp loved the one on the remains of the raft. michael's like....i know why the sharks here, its your shoulder (blood). and sawyer goes.....'oh well i just stop beeling then!".....lol i cracked up at that.

michelle rodriguez is one of the others and that confirmed.

thanks jezmo, that makes me feel better, only 50mins of my day. not bad, my relaxation time at like 10in the nite....hehehe. i can't wait to watch it. dlding finishing in like 3 hrs.....!!!!!!

thanks for the info farkette

Last edited:

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
ok spoilers:

desmond was on his race around the world wen he crashed his boat just off the island and came ashore, he said some guy called kelvin ran out of the bushes and brought him down to the hatch where he typed inu the numbers every 108 minutes to stop the world ending, kelvin died and he was left there alone.
Jack and locke watch a vdeio in teh hatch which is an orientation to the hatch. It is some research hatch part of a global science research project and its on the island cause there is some magnetic core in the island. THe end of the video says there was an incident and there new goal is to type the code in every 108 mins without fail
the others get jin, sawyer and mike and put them in a cage, rodriguez get sput in to and u think she is a prisoner but then she takes sawyers gun and she is actually one of the others, she was from the tial of the plane though

desmond ran away cause the computer got shot bya ccident so he thought the world owuld end, syid came and fixed the computer and everything was ok, lock and jack had arguments , jack says its just numebr and a button and nothing wilkl ahppen if the timer runs out, locke had another little episode about asking the island what he is supposed to do

hurely saw the big food room in the hatch

in the end jack presses the button to restart the timer cause locke gets all emotional on him

thats about all i can think of

demond and ajck have a conversation about their meeting before at the stadium but it is very obscure. when desmond leaves he says cya in another life brother again

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
WOW THANK YOU GORDO........you absolutely rule. thanks for all the spoilers! can't wait to watch it now.......thanks!

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
rnitya_25 said:
michelle rodriguez is one of the others and that confirmed.
it depends on who you define as the others. I think she is just a part of the group from the back of the plane, and they just found it harder to survive. Im willing to bet that the club guy is rose's husband.

Constip8edSkunk said:
http://www.dharmaindustries.com/
(they only did the front page as far as i can tell)
http://www.thehansofoundation.org/
(under active project there is a hidden link to "dharma initiative"...javascript is broken right now tho, prolly havent advanced the story enough to add anything as of yet)
human evolution and advancement seems to be a repeated theme here
they've updated the websites, you can see the orientation video that jack and locke watches at the aforementioned "dharma initiative" link on the hansonfoundation site.

theres also a flash file on the dharmaindustries site now, i can get 2 green ip matches but not the rest (its based on your cursor position), havent really tried very hard tho.

Anyone saw the preview for next week? hope that jin sequence is editted together or it would be a huge cop out.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i watched ep3. man locke's past is so sad. that bastard who took his kidney, i want him to give back john his kidney and then die. bloody bastard : 'don't come back here, you're not wanted". 'you were in want of a father figure, i was in want of a kidney, get over it". HOW MEAN! bloody idiot. i wanna kill him.

lol sorry. but the episode was mad. revealed alot!

Farkette

HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:
it depends on who you define as the others. I think she is just a part of the group from the back of the plane, and they just found it harder to survive. Im willing to bet that the club guy is rose's husband.
ooh interesting..

so this sounds like rodruigez/big black club guy ppl are plane survivors.. i guess that makes sense, cos if it was just the chick, it would make u wonder why the 'others' let her in the posse but acted violently to the normal crew..

but, if THeY'RE group thats captured jin et al, WHY are they being so damn hostile?? i mean cages in the ground, spears, weapons. wtf? they couldnt possibly have done all that in the 44 days or so plane ppl have been on the island..

which leads me to think that there is actually just the one group, the 'others', with a few new members from the plane crash... however why they took so kindly to rodruigez and/or black dude remainsa mystery!

.....thoughts please..... :D

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
maybe they encountered the hostile real "others"? and the real "others" were like ethan and killed some of them so they set up the traps and cages etc. ana lucia, "shaft", et al dont know who michael sawyer and jin were so they attacked rather than wait, she also didnt believe sawyer about the origins of his gun so she still considers them dangerous and untrustworthy.

btw shouldnt that gun be empty by now, sawyer used up 2 already, then michael fired god knows how many into the shark... and i clearly remember the it being empty at the end

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
btw shouldnt that gun be empty by now, sawyer used up 2 already, then michael fired god knows how many into the shark... and i clearly remember the it being empty at the end
yea i agree, after maike chot the shark a few times, he just put the gun down, and went looking for sawyer, climbed onto the pontoon and they both fell asleep.

aslo, i think that michelle rodriguez was always a part of the others, and she was probably with someone on the plane planning the plane crash to happen where it did, so all the ppl on the plane could be on the island where the others are. i think she was always initially affiliated with the others, no matter who they are. i think ethan is a messenger of the others, sent to capture a child. and he thought he was suposed to get claire's kid, when he was supposed to get walt.

Farkette

HSC
jezzmo said:
Well keep in mind that the main group (ie. Jack's group) have built a raft twice, collected and used dynamite and repaired radio transmitters. Spears and cages don't seem all that problematic to the time issue.

whoops.. oh yeah

good point 8)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
If I was Locke, and that "father" of his was in the car, I would've knifed him and taken the kidney back myself. What an absolute monster, he deserves to die for that

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
I SOOO AGREE! i hate that bloody monster, and what nerve he has to say , 'you're not wanted, don't come back here'. i want him to die, die, the most painful death, but first give back the kidney that is not rightfuly his. you know locke could legally go to court for that because the kidney was taken from him illegally, without his 'proper' consent. bloody bastard, kill him locke.

T

timbk2

i dont have the ealrier epsiodes from season 1 on me.. cause my hd died, but i think, the guy Hurley was with, at the pyshciatric hospital... was the partner of desmond in station3 on the island. he said his name was calvin or something.. and he 'died' . i think he disappeared. and got off the island. and ended up in the psychiattric ward. hence he kept repeating the numbers when hurley was there.. can someone confirm the name of the guy hurley visited at the ward ?

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
timbk2 said:
i dont have the ealrier epsiodes from season 1 on me.. cause my hd died, but i think, the guy Hurley was with, at the pyshciatric hospital... was the partner of desmond in station3 on the island. he said his name was calvin or something.. and he 'died' . i think he disappeared. and got off the island. and ended up in the psychiattric ward. hence he kept repeating the numbers when hurley was there.. can someone confirm the name of the guy hurley visited at the ward ?
can't confirm from actually watching the ep again, but this is the rumour going round the net atm

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
nah, that guy is not calvin, his name is lennard. see the 1st ep of 2nd season when hurley taks to jack about the numbers
and he says that his name is lennard, the guy in the psych ward.

T

timbk2

hmm... that guy must have something to do with the research facility.
but i doubt they'd go that far back in the story.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
what research facility? as in the people affiliated with the dharma initiative?

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
new episode coming out tomorrow, for those who will be downloading it, can you PLEASE tell me what happens. i have to stop downloading it because of the hsc now only days away. and i will be going to america on the 5th of nov, day after my last exam, so when i watch it there, i wanna be up to date. so those of you who will watch it, please please put up what happens in spoiler tags if needed. thanks alot!!!!!!!!!

nitya

Farkette

HSC
just watch it!
put it this way, if you don't d/l it, ur obviously just gonna spend a whole lotta time thinking about it and what may happen in the ep, let alone posting here to try and find out about it...
you will probably save more time downloading it urself then watching it in a dedicated 'break', cos then it can theoretically allow you to focus on studying 'again' once you've seen it.. ;)

which will probably just lead to more speculation about the next ep, consuming more time etc etc vicious cycle that you allow urself to fall into cos its a DAMN GOOD SHOW!!

more addictive than crack? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)