Lost (1 Viewer)

JoeMK

HSC
Dharma according to what we learnt in 2u religion is the central teachings of Buddhism... which is somewhat similar to feng shui

can't wait for 2moro to get my hands on ep3

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
yeahhhhh can't wait to get my hands on ep3!!!!!!! LOST RULES.....there's no doubt about that after what we've seen on season 2!

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
when is episode 3 gonna be available to dld?????????? i want ittt, not able to resist temptation..

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
yep all the TCM versions are out of sync after 7minutes in, apparently the repack fixes this but still goes out of sync for ~2minutes right near the end...but a much improved version by all accounts. wait for LOL's i guess.

greatapoc

HSC
Apparently LOL's is stuffed too. HR HDTV version was nuked too because the first minute was PDTV. Pretty pathetic reason for a nuke seeing as how thats only the recap of the previous episode.

greatapoc

HSC
I caved in and got the TCM repack. It goes out of sync slightly towards the end but who gives a fuck.

This is the episode we've all been waiting for. Answers guys!

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
yeh im downloading the repack too... a couple of hours left... in the mean time heres 2 interesting websites(by ABC):

http://www.dharmaindustries.com/
(they only did the front page as far as i can tell)
http://www.thehansofoundation.org/
(under active project there is a hidden link to "dharma initiative"...javascript is broken right now tho, prolly havent advanced the story enough to add anything as of yet)
human evolution and advancement seems to be a repeated theme here

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
lol i only just noticed

wen the shark swam quickly across the screen wen u saw the marking on its tale
was sawyer in the water

cause u can clearly see the outline of a person, was it sawyer or is it the camera man or something, cause the shark sawm across so quickly

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
gordo said:
lol i only just noticed

wen the shark swam quickly across the screen wen u saw the marking on its tale
was sawyer in the water

cause u can clearly see the outline of a person, was it sawyer or is it the camera man or something, cause the shark sawm across so quickly

that's sawyer

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
yeah ahaha, fucking so annoying watching their mouths move then the audio, bit disappointing ep i though

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
someone please attach in a spoiler what happens in the episode 3.........PLEASSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
im bloody dlding at 4kbps......16hrs to go...lol. ill do it in intervals. someone please post up spoilers. what happens in the episode, clearly, i need to refrain from dlding this, hsc 10 days away!

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
i HAVE THE EPSIODE!!!!!!!!!!
YESSSS
A synced one and i am watching it as soon as my bro gets home from uni

i'll put a million spoilers here

Farkette

HSC
a lot of interesting stuff, but its getting kiiinda annoying that its all about the hatch.. and lots of time being wasted showing things we've already seen 2x before..

kinda spoilers..
(soz don't know how to do the roll-over thingy..and prob wouldnt be bothered to if i did..!)

-about locke - what the hell? does he know something about it all? ("this wasnt supposed to happen!")
i wanna know how the helen thing unravels.. how it ends up with her not wanting to go to Oz with him etc
-how heartbreaking!! revisiting the kidney incident :(

-jacks a fricken psycho.. i mean come on, being all 'NO you listen to me' kinda attitude.. pff

-others - wtf michelle rodriguez(sp?) is she now one of them??

-ep4 preview - should be funny, the whole 'food' thing, charlie yelling at hurley..seems pretty aggro, maybe he cracked open that virgin mary and sniffed it up

and u always gotta love the omnipresent 'dude' and 'whoah'-ing from hurley, and witty one-liners from sawyer... brilliant. much needed comic relief..

p.s. LOVE the fact that locke is a bug-driver!! from a fellow vw lover... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)