Lost (1 Viewer)

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
wow johnny, you've really looked into this and what you say actually makes sense as opposed to the crazy things other say about what will happen on LOST. give more insight if you can....(y)

johnny_87

HSC
Thanks rnitya

I'd really blow up if it was a reality tv show or they were in purgatory, but I'm pretty sure it is neither of those 2.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
Alex is Rousseau's daughter...from memory, and on the 'pirate' that chucked the molotov cocktail is female - Alex?

Also
Michelle Rodreguez's character, Ana Lucia, shown in Exodus I, is a part of the production for season 2. now she said her seat is in the tail section of the plane. so that pretty much indicates the other group of survivors will be found

Coming Episodes(which may contain spoilers, but to large to tag):

Special: Destination Lost
Airdate: September 21, 2005 at 8 p.m.

ABC once again invites new and avid "Lost" viewers to take another look at one of the most talked about shows. "Destination Lost" will explore the series in a way that will bring new viewers up to date -- but which current viewers will also find illuminating - in anticipation of the series' second season premiere. From the back stories of some of the most interesting characters on television to the mysteries of the island, "Destination Lost" will provide an insightful glimpse into the lives of some of the survivors of the doomed Oceanic Airlines flight 815. Narrated in a linear fashion and culminating from the pieces of the back stories told over multiple episodes in the series, "Destination Lost" focuses on the flashbacks of a core of characters -- illustrating who they were and what they were doing before the crash, and how the island has changed their lives, for better or worse. In addition, the island itself will be explored - culled from events that have taken place - which may reveal some of its secrets that might have been missed upon first viewing. Source: ABC

Episode 2.01: Man of Science, Man of Faith
Airdate: September 21, 2005
- In the season premiere episode, "Man of Science, Man of Faith," one of the castaways is chosen to descend into the mysterious hatch, and Shannon stumbles upon a shockingly familiar face in the jungle. The band of friends, family, enemies and strangers must continue to work together against the cruel weather and harsh terrain if they want to stay alive. But, as they have discovered during their 40-plus days on the island, danger and mystery loom behind every corner, and those they thought could be trusted may turn against them. Even heroes have secrets. Guest starring are John Terry as Shephard, Henry Ian Cusick as Desmond, Julie Bowen as Sarah, Anson Mount as Kevin, Ivana Michele Smith as N.D. survivor, Katie Doyle as EMT, Julius Ledda as EMT no. 2, Masayo Ford as nurse, David Ely as intern and Larry Wiss as anesthesiologist. Source: ABC

Episode 2.02: Adrift
Airdate: September 28, 2005

- Focuses on the stranded rafters out in the ocean. Flash-back episode for one of the adults on the raft

Episode 2.03: Orientation
Airdate: October 5, 2005

- Locke-centric

Episode 2.04: Title Unknown
Airdate: October 2005

- Hurley-centric

Episode 2.05: ... And Found
Airdate: October 2005

- Jin-centric

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
michelle rodrigues is going to be starring on the show as of season 2....shes the chick from fast and the furious for those of you who don't know

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
wooow....can someone please give me somewhere to download it? pleaseeee!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Farkette

HSC
!!

dude!...

good now tho that all the good shows are coming back...
something to look forward to every thurs/fri/mon! (that is for my 3 shows lost, d.h.wives, oc lol)

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
this is slightly off topic, but i just want to say that i cannot possibly recommend this show enough. this coming season for television looks to be pretty poor as far as new series are concerned, but weeds stands out. easily the best new series this year

p.s. veronica mars is the best tv show from last year that no one watched

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
rnitya_25 said:
www.torrentspy.com
i searched lost and all this stuff came up. stupid question but how am i supposed to know what to download?
try this. if you have problems with that one, look for anything with 201 in the filename. (2 for season 2, 01 for episode 1)

i'm assuming since you have trouble with the site that you don't know how to use bittorrent. go to this site before you click the above link. you need to have this installed in order to download anything from torrentspy

Last edited:

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
BLOODY AWSOME episode!!!!... but what happened to the raft? it was still great... without a doubt the best jack episode.

i picked the guy in the opening scene to be [edit]desmond[/edit] when i saw him running lol.... now how does he get all his supplies like fruits and sauces in the kitchen.... and not only does the place have electricity it also has water? i think the island is more connected eith the outside world than we think..

also funny how this thread became unstickied a few days befor the new season started yet it was up there for all those months when lost wasnt on.

Last edited:

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
My brother downloaded the first series 2 episode for me.
It was quite good.
Can't wait to see what happens in the next episode.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
will finish downloading in 12 mins........can't wait to watch itttt!!!!!!!!!!! lost rules without doubt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)