Lost (1 Viewer)

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
routemarker said:
I'll tell you whats new, the new trailer for 'the greater good' at the end of the episode. Overall its a very well made recap. Especially how they match up the crash scene as they go through it again, very sureal.
i think i'll give it a miss then. i'll probably watch it when i get the dvds

firehose

HSC
The Recap was pretty good but i pretty much skipped over the whole thing coz i knew it all already.... i was quite dissapointed coz i was hoping for more of a preview of what will happen next rather than that split screen half a minute preview at the end.

And... right at the end of that preview....

there seemed to be a very brief moment showing Locke getting shot, and this comes after Shannon is quoted telling Sayid to get Locke for killing her brother. Do u guys think that Locke will die before the end of the season?

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
i just flicked thru the recap episode... why did they make a recap episode? they did the same with desperate housewives!! uh anyways..

i can't wait to see what happens.. the short preview was riveting cuz, well check out firehose's spoiler...

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
I theink the recap is just to grab new viewers for the 4 weeks leading up to the finale. Its May sweeps all the networks re comming out with guns blazing.

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
you guys know way too much about tv! LOL

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Nah, the reason for the recap was cos ABC decided to commission one more episode. Nothing much else could be done. It was pretty good (although the transmission is still pretty up in the air for "there were no" or "we're the"), but there's really no point in downloading it, seeing as how you can just get the promo from plenty of Lost fansites.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
i thought the recap show was pretty weak even by recap shows standards, unimaginative structure, no new points of view, no emphasis on any previous events... and a shocking narrator:
What if you have failed and your faith is lost?
What if you have failed and your faith is restored?
What if you piss in your pants all over your faith and jump off a cliff?

as mentioned before, definitely not worth downloading

the promo was interesting though. some guy who had quite alot of time on his hands analysed it and concluded who shot locke:

apparently, its shannon, or so he says

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
that was ok an lost. the finale should be great though. can't wait for that

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
The ep was interesting enough, I suppose. The Sayid/Locke scenes were the only ones with substance though. I'm hoping that the next few eps have more interesting parts.

Hurley's singing? Priceless.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
another episode without the hatch... atleast they'll finally go there next ep... except its about kate, meaning the hatch will probably be brushed over again. Good episode though, not the best but still good....it's more of a build up for the finale. cant wait.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Locke...he's pure evil!

The biggest mystery is, what is his motivation for being so secretive about everything he has done...

firehose

HSC
yea Locke is certainly a very enigmatic character... now we just have to wait and see what he knows about that hatch. Sayid is brilliant, being able to tell when Locke was telling the truth or a fib, but the irony is that fate has brought him to the island because he volunteered to claim his friend's body and caught the next-day flight. And Shannon, the stupid bitch.

7th Sign

HSC
episode 21 was pretty shit....soo bs when loc gets shot right in the head and only comes up with a cut from the bullet grazing him very unbelivable.....also that terrorist stuff was pretty emotional .....overall the episode was worth like 6/10.....

apparently 22 is good ......apparently its been leaked onto some irc secret shit dont knwo if its true but :|

7th Sign

HSC
timbk2 said:
how the hell did he not get shot. ...

the shannon chic was tripping and she thought he killed her bro or something when really it was an accident then she steals jacks key and gets into the "gun case" then tries to shhot loc but sahid jump in her way and stops her....then shannon hates sahid...

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I still don't think Locke is evil. Crazy? Sure. Evil? Not so much.
I do agree that his reasons for what he's doing need explaining.

He didn't get shot because Shannon missed him. I don't think it would be very believable if it was then first time she'd held a gun and she shot Locke in the head, but it's debatable. It looked like she was hesitating and when Sayid tackled her she got scared and pulled the trigger.

It's awkward because there's so many episodes left. They can't start solving the big mystery too soon or the last episode would be boring.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
haha kate is evil...what a manipulative bitch

i think the hatch is gonna open in the finale, which is why walt want to leave. im sure something happened with locke and the hatch at the end of ep19, when the lights came on, so he didnt tell all the secrets, only those that needed to be told. how did walt become so freaky all of a sudden anyway...

#1 Fan

HSC
HOt news form the US Locke gets killed in a freak accident, HOT OFF THE NET

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)