Lost (1 Viewer)

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Monkey Butler said:
Surely the fact that they show Sayid pointing a gun at Locke would rule him out as the shooter. No way they'd ruin something that big a month in advance.
I was told it was someone else. But I haven't seen it, so I don't know...
I try not to watch the promos or read much about future episodes because I go spoiler mad and can't stop reading them.

crazyhomo said:
i just thought i'd comment that you have the sexiest av ever
Thanks? I'm just shamelessly advertising. :eek:
Watch Veronica Mars! [the av picture is from episode 4]

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
midnight said:
Thanks? I'm just shamelessly advertising. :eek:
Watch Veronica Mars! [the av picture is from episode 4]
who do you reckon killed lily? can't be duncan, that's far too obvious....but does make sense....

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Veronica Mars talk gordo. :)
Everyone should watch it while waiting for Lost to come back!

crazyhomo said:
who do you reckon killed lily? can't be duncan, that's far too obvious....but does make sense....
I have no idea! I think that it's going to completely surprise everyone. The Kanes look like they all have a motive, but then it's a bit obvious. But since there aren't that many other characters...
I agree, it makes the most sense for Duncan to have done it. Then Celeste. Jake doesn't seem to be as likely, and he would have had other things on his mind.

I also read a theory that it was Abel Koontz! Crazy TWOP.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
midnight said:
Veronica Mars talk gordo. :)
Everyone should watch it while waiting for Lost to come back!

I have no idea! I think that it's going to completely surprise everyone. The Kanes look like they all have a motive, but then it's a bit obvious. But since there aren't that many other characters...
I agree, it makes the most sense for Duncan to have done it. Then Celeste. Jake doesn't seem to be as likely, and he would have had other things on his mind.

I also read a theory that it was Abel Koontz! Crazy TWOP.
i would be completely surprised if it was koontz. he is uber creepy and all, but there is no way it coulda been him.

oh, and how fucking pissed were you at veronica when she shredded the envelope with the dna results? I JUST WANTED TO KNOW

and finally, how adorable is mac? she's basically willow (another reason this show is much like buffy), and we all know how much everyone loved willow. bring her back!

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
there will be a break, until april 27th when they show some chronological history "special" about jack sayid etc etc ... and ep 21/2(depending on what you classify the special as) "The Greater Good" centred around Sayid will be shown the week after on May 4th....

its almost as if abc deliberately wants to piss people off but shoving breaks in every couple of episodes now... guess its all about the intricacies of the us ratings season or whatever cross promotional stuff with alias theyre doing

at least its the last break before they conclude the season on some cliffhanger so we'd have to wait another 26 weeks

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
one of the writers said just because boone died doesnt mean there won't be another death on the island in the season finale...there is always hope :D ... maybe therewill be a 'will he or won't he die' thing at the end of the season (which would be completely crap tho)

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:
its almost as if abc deliberately wants to piss people off but shoving breaks in every couple of episodes now... guess its all about the intricacies of the us ratings season or whatever cross promotional stuff with alias theyre doing
lol all the networks are doing it. The US has a very strange ratings system. 4 months in the entire year determine advertising rates for the rest. These are November, Feburary, May and July. July is not so saught after because its in the summer. Its the reason why most shows will wrap up during May and why its convenient that Lost begins new episodes in May.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
about the we're the/there were no survivors of flight 815 thing that boone heard, David Lindelof, the co producer and creator, commented that:

"As to what Boone hears, we purposefully put that CREAK over the first part of the transmission so you, dear fan, would go crazy. Therefore, I will not reveal (at least not today) what Boone actually heard.

"I promise this, though...we KNOW what Boone hears and we have plans to pay it off. And those plans? Are AWESOME."

Farkette

HSC
!!

timbk2 said:
argh... i was hoping to seee wat was in the hatch.... (ep20)
i know what u mean.. being left at the end of ep19 freaked me out so much..

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
Just saw episode 18,19 and 20.

It seems that Lost is turning into E.R.

fatmuscle

HSC
when's the next episode coming out?

I'll have to re-watch the last episode to get a recap.

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Next week is the new episode. Episode 21 - The Greater Good/Sides.

Thank goodness it's next month. Stupid slow internet. :(

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
for anyone who's seen the special, was there anything new in it? should i bother watching?

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
crazyhomo said:
for anyone who's seen the special, was there anything new in it? should i bother watching?
I'll tell you whats new, the new trailer for 'the greater good' at the end of the episode. Overall its a very well made recap. Especially how they match up the crash scene as they go through it again, very sureal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)