Lost Without Her.... (1 Viewer)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
JAZZAY said:
Im seriously not feeling sorry for myself...im actually quite lucky to have ever known her. Considering that my HSC is in a few weeks i think its quite impossible to pick up n leave (especially after so long). Im not moping about either....up until last week i had a decent job but the company shut down so now im applying for work anywhere n evrywhere, i study hard and wanna go uni n i go out heaps My mates have forced me to hook up with sum girls but it ends evrytime coz i always see 'her'reflection staring bak at me. The point is i have been trying to get over her but its one thing for evryone to say 'oh just get over her' and another to actually do it. People have been telling me that wen i get 2 uni nxt year i'll meet new people and move on and that time will only tell what is 2 come....its how much time thats now worrying me
What you said about her before was really sweet. Yes its easy for people to tell you to get over a person ,but its hard and takes time to get over someone, but eventually you will have to try, unless you do something about it.
Do you still keep in touch with her? about the timing, if its meant to be well you will end up with this girl, but don't sit around and wait, contact her , have a chat with her before its too late.

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
JAZZAY said:
....its how much time thats now worrying me

as time goes the pain of heartbreak slowly gets less and less. It might take a few months but it will happen

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
thats really sweet.

if she really is the one -- where theres a will, theres a way.

i have friends, one was an exchange student here from japan and a guy who is aussie who is here. she has since gone back to japan, but they cant bare to be apart so after the HSC hes going to go over there, probably for a visit first, and another one next year, but once she finishes school they are getting married.

so if you really want to, nothing can stop true love. good luck mate...

Winston

HSC
damn dude... but i guess sometimes you have to try your utmost best to wake up to reality i guess.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
thats touching dude, you're a great guy for caring about her so much
you should try to keep in touch, and after the HSC, if you can loan off you parents, go to wherever she is and visit...hopefully she hasn't moved on or that could be even more crushing...but personally, I think knowing shes' moved on, might help you yourself move on easier..?

Winston

HSC
I mean... think of it this way, you should just wish for the best for her, maybe contact her or something and see how she's doing, if she's happy with it all, then you should be happy for her too. That's all that really matters.

belly_moo

burgur 'o5
HSC
awww ='( thats such a tear-jerker.. n so sweet .. but like the other posts have mentioned.. you guys will probably run into each other again someday .. hehe you never know?! you knOw? and it's a small world out there - i'm sure that someone you know knows someone that knows someone who knows her or something..

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
JAZZAY said:
Im seriously not feeling sorry for myself...im actually quite lucky to have ever known her. Considering that my HSC is in a few weeks i think its quite impossible to pick up n leave (especially after so long). Im not moping about either....up until last week i had a decent job but the company shut down so now im applying for work anywhere n evrywhere, i study hard and wanna go uni n i go out heaps My mates have forced me to hook up with sum girls but it ends evrytime coz i always see 'her'reflection staring bak at me. The point is i have been trying to get over her but its one thing for evryone to say 'oh just get over her' and another to actually do it. People have been telling me that wen i get 2 uni nxt year i'll meet new people and move on and that time will only tell what is 2 come....its how much time thats now worrying me
i didn't mean to burst your bubble its just that if you truly believe that she's worth it then go over there and make her realise what she's left behind. If you're worried about the amount of time that has passed then call her or something and say that you're going on an overseas trip after your exams and will be passing through her area, and would like to catch up or whatnot. If it turns out she is still as attached to you as you are to her, its a win win situation. If she has moved on with someone else, then it'll show you that you can move on too... plus you'd get to have a sample of the big wide world while you're at it. Just don't sit back because thats by far the worst thing you could do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)