Lost in which offer to accept? (1 Viewer)

Aidan05

HSC
I am interested in doing a Bachelor of Arts course specializing in international studies at University and have recieved offers from such courses from Macquarie and Australia National University.Both Universities seem to have great reputations towards international studies hence why it's a difficult choice. While ANU's art faculty is supposedly the highest ranked in Australia, Macquarie has a highly developed exchange program and partnerships with various international Universities which I believe I could take advantage of.

It's a difficult choice since I developed a liking for both universities and didn't expect an offer from both at the same time. What's worse, i have to make a quick decision since enrollment is coming up.

Galapagos

HSC
N/A
From my own research I have concluded that ANU is also very competitive re: international studies. What are you planning to do with the degree?

Darth_UNSW

HSC
Personally I'd go to Macquarie just because of ease of travel. But if you can genuinely see yourself pursuing a career in this then I suppose ANU might be the go. But don't underestimate the value of friends, family, familiarity etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)