Lost and Found? (1 Viewer)

Truly_bored

HSC
IS there a chance that when someone loses something somewhere in the uni, that it would be found?
Is there a lost property somewhere in the Uni?

Carlito

HSC
its highly doubtful youd find it considering the size and amout of people at the uni,

not sure on a lost and found, there might be one with the union or something

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Originally posted by Truly_bored
IS there a chance that when someone loses something somewhere in the uni, that it would be found?
oo what'd you lose?

just before o week and i was at the faculty of science, some chick was in a floozy cause she lost her fone, n she asked the women at the counter, n they were all, oh we havent seen anything, it'd be here if we found anything, so if someone such as yourself came back, we could give it to you! n yeah

the end of my pointless story. :D

hope you find whatever you are missing.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
lolz... talk abt lost n found...if any one is in 8am maths 1902 lecture, u will know me by now... lolz, yes, i lost my folder like soem days ago..... >.< ' pfftt... but yea, thx to some anonymous person, i got it bak ^^

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Originally posted by xiao1985
lolz... talk abt lost n found...if any one is in 8am maths 1902 lecture, u will know me by now... lolz, yes, i lost my folder like soem days ago..... >.< ' pfftt... but yea, thx to some anonymous person, i got it bak ^^
Ahh yes, MATH1902. I might be part of the 'lost' bracket tomorrow morning at 8.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by xiao1985
muahuahahaha, yeah i saw a folder on that lecture room, so i took it, coated it wif anthrax and i returned it back...Muahauhahahah :angry: :p

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by freaking_out
muahuahahaha, yeah i saw a folder on that lecture room, so i took it, coated it wif anthrax and i returned it back...Muahauhahahah :angry: :p
thx for ur generosity and animosity... but yea, let's be honest here... =)

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
the lost property is in the security offce kinda opposite manning and down the road a bit. You fill out of form and they look through the stuff they have based on your description, and if anything comes in and it matches your description, they will contact you. All the unclaimed stuff gets sold at the end of the semester.

Kittycat

HSC
I lost my wallet on a bus & they returned it to me....well actually I had to go to Burwood to get it back......

Truly_bored

HSC
Kools...I actually lost my glasses, and don't really know where I lost it...I lost it on the first week of Uni....and didn't find out that I lost it, until in my last lecture...

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Kools...I actually lost my glasses, and don't really know where I lost it...I lost it on the first week of Uni....and didn't find out that I lost it, until in my last lecture...
hehe, so u must have proper eyesight now. :D

CM_Tutor

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Mambomeg
the lost property is in the security offce kinda opposite manning and down the road a bit. You fill out of form and they look through the stuff they have based on your description, and if anything comes in and it matches your description, they will contact you. All the unclaimed stuff gets sold at the end of the semester.
The security office isn't 'kinda opposite manning and down the road a bit' any more, it moved late last year. It's now in the Services Building G12, beyond the Noel Martin recreation centre on Codrington Street (cnr Abercrombie, I think).

alman

i lost a vest of mine in a lecture but realised it within 10 minutes...so glad i found it before another lecture started..damn merewether lecture 1 for being so dark...

Starlette

HSC
the lost and found is in the loan enquiries in fischer library I found out the hard way! I lost my student card!

Waste of $20!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)