loreal pure zone + tea tree oil (1 Viewer)

xoxo

HSC
ok well i just got that loreal pure zone stuff and i was wondering if you guys have anything to say about it, whether it worked for you or not? iv tried alot of stuff like clean and clear and nivea and decided to go for the little more expensive to see if they work better

how soon did u see results?
wat kinda results?
wats ur skin type like?

n also to ppl who use tea tree oil...iv read so much about it but im unsure if it really will do my skin good

i have combo skin and i breakout quite frequently (infact i always have pimples) on my cheeks and round my chin/jawline

any advice on other products or results you have seen for yourself wood b great

thanx
xoxo

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
i had the whole 3 steps of the loreal purezone, honestly the whole thing sucked, the cleanser and toner stung my face and didnt do anything at all. The moisturiser is below average but my face becomes oily after about 10 minutes.

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
They suck, clean and clear, loreal etc i wouldn't consider them to be expensive stuff

They work, but as sukiyaki said, only for a short period (eg 1 hr) cos apparently the foam cleaner (gel cleanser) takes your natural face oil on the surface away, which sounds great for combo/oily skin, maybe for a short moment. But then afterwards your face just becomes too dry hencce it'd produce more oil than before...

If you are a poor high school student barely survive with your part time job, then just stick with loreal paris stuff for now. Or if u actually want to improve your skin i suggest go to those counters at myer =)

Maybe not clinque stuff, but a CHEAPER brand that acutally works.

Always

HSC
More likely than not, overloading your face with harsh products will do no good. Use a gentle cleanser like Cetaphil, eat a clean diet, and drink lots of water. Your skin will be 100x better than if you just keep switching between useless products.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
This range was the worst range ive ever used. No Joke. I had a massive reaction to the products, and it made my skin really sensitive. The products are a tad too strong- id say the cleaner was VERY strong so if you have very sensitive skin, i dont recommend you to use this particular one. I dont know how the range is for you because everyone has different skin, but it didnt work for me.

I use skincare products from Philosophy such as Hope in a Jar as well as stuff from Origins and Sheisido, which are reasonably exxy but ive found to help incredibly. Even if its expensive, its better to stick to some skincare products knowing its working- rather than going on a rotational basis and buying alot more products but chucking them out anyway cos they dont end up working. You're saving money in some way. But yeah, if you have sensitive skin dont use this loreal range.

If you breakout often, you could try Clearsil just to pinpoint certain areas. I dont normally get pimples but ive got god-awful blackheads around my nose and Clearsil has worked really well for me.

kc-ok-la

HSC
theres this place in chatswood i went to i forgot the name

its about $300 to clean your face and then they assess your skin based on test which take around an hour
then they recommend which of their products is good for u totaling around $600
its good trust me

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
teatree oil is good tho if u have small pimples, get body shop teatree oil in a bottle, NOT the teatree oil stick.

but yeh, water water water, esp during winter

xoxo

HSC
kewl thanx heaps guys
im still gonna try it....coz i belive in trying everything for yourself...and as someone said everyones skin is different

i have tried cetaphil before n it was good but there was still the realli bad pimples i had...
clearasil iv also tried...the clearasil ultra i think its called was WAY too harsh for my face...but others i havent tried yet...was tossing up between that and loreal

so ill c how it goes
thanx again

tlodg

HSC
N/A
tea tree oil will not help reduce blemishes

tlodg

HSC
N/A
the best way to get rid of pimples (for good) is a good sleeping regime/habit.
without enough sleep,
none of the products are good.
sleep first, food second, then products third.

LaraAshley

HSC
I swim every day, so my skin is like..weird. I only splash my face with cold water in the morning and thoroughly wash it of a night time.

PrettyVacant

HSC
I don't know why people waste money on those kinds of things. I used to break out so much when I bothered paying for expensive products. Then I just went to the Chemist and bought a huge pack of Cetaphil. That's my cleanser. It doesn't foam and doesn't make your skin feel really tight after you use it. It's bad if it's tight, it means its stripped your surface oils away. If you continually dry out your skin, acne bacteria will get into the cracks of dry skin and you'll break out anyway. The best acne cream by far is anything with Benzoyl Peroxide. It kills all the germs that cause pimples and reduces blackheads (somehow). I use it once a day and you just rub a bit into your problem areas (forehead...nose...chin, etc) whether or not you have pimples. It clears and Prevents. I haven't broken out since the I first started using it. It's cheaper than those other brands too. Make sure you only use one with 2.5-5% concentration. Moisturise too, as it can irritate your skin if you use too much. After a week, all the tingling from using it will go. Trust me, it really works if you stick with it.

subjectiv

HSC
N/A
i found the loreal pure zone cleanser really harsh when i tried it a few years ago. i don't recommend you use it if you have sensitive skin. the best cleanser is Angels on Bare Skin from LUSH! i was skeptical when i first read all the amazing raves, but then i found out for myself that the hype was real. i've used it for 7 months in conjunction with dermalogica active moist and i swear by it. tea tree oil is good for smaller blemishes. i've never tried benzac, but my friends use it and they said it works pretty well.

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
PrettyVacant said:
I don't know why people waste money on those kinds of things. I used to break out so much when I bothered paying for expensive products. Then I just went to the Chemist and bought a huge pack of Cetaphil. That's my cleanser. It doesn't foam and doesn't make your skin feel really tight after you use it. It's bad if it's tight, it means its stripped your surface oils away. If you continually dry out your skin, acne bacteria will get into the cracks of dry skin and you'll break out anyway. The best acne cream by far is anything with Benzoyl Peroxide. It kills all the germs that cause pimples and reduces blackheads (somehow). I use it once a day and you just rub a bit into your problem areas (forehead...nose...chin, etc) whether or not you have pimples. It clears and Prevents. I haven't broken out since the I first started using it. It's cheaper than those other brands too. Make sure you only use one with 2.5-5% concentration. Moisturise too, as it can irritate your skin if you use too much. After a week, all the tingling from using it will go. Trust me, it really works if you stick with it.
Question: What if you DONT stick with it?
What wud happen if you stop? Ance/pimples will just come back?

Benzoyl Peroxide reduces blackheads? haha cool i'll hve a try ;)

PrettyVacant

HSC
(^o^) said:
Question: What if you DONT stick with it?
What wud happen if you stop? Ance/pimples will just come back?

Benzoyl Peroxide reduces blackheads? haha cool i'll hve a try ;)
Yeah, that's the problem. But if you don't stick with any cleansing routine, you'll still break out if you think about it. :)

xoxo

HSC
i like wat i c so far with the loreal stuff...i have noticed a difference already...it has realli dried out my pimples which is good and the rest of my face is nice n clear n smooth =)

where can i find this benyzol peroxide?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)