Lordi wins Eurovision (1 Viewer)

robo-andie

HSC
I have to say, Terry Wogan is the only reason I watched Eurovision.
I laughed so hard when they crossed to one of the countries and the first thing you hear is Wogan go "Oh my, don't look so frightened". A golden moment for sure.

robo-andie

HSC
0Jade0 said:
or awesome?
When they crossed to one of the countries, the host there said "Oh, it has been a great night!!!", Terry Wogan, picking on the Eurovision host for always saying 'amazing' made a comment along the lines of "I think you mean amazing".

0Jade0

HSC
robo-andie said:
When they crossed to one of the countries, the host there said "Oh, it has been a great night!!!", Terry Wogan, picking on the Eurovision host for always saying 'amazing' made a comment along the lines of "I think you mean amazing".
How do you remember this?

robo-andie

HSC
0Jade0 said:
How do you remember this?
It was only the other night and I was paying particular attention to everything he was saying. Plus, I have a tendency to remember a lot of the things I laugh at - I usualy quote them later.

0Jade0

HSC
3 nights ago, I can't even remember what happened last night. Yes, nevermind.

arrested development
HSC
I have such a crush on Terry Wogan. He's my number 2 old man crush, after Michael Parkinson.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
man. one of the only reasons i watch eurovision is for the terry wogan commentary. i didnt even see the performances this year. i just watched bits of the tally of votes and laughed when wogan made fun of the reporters :eek:

urf

Just urf
Green Hell (It's like every hell...but kinda green
HSC
withoutaface said:
Oh noes teh satanist band are gonna eat my babies :(
I'm not sure if they are satanists, with a name lke 'Lordi' and songs like 'Hard Rock Hallelujah' and 'Devil is a Loser', I think they may indeed be the complete opposite.

Personally I found the band to be so cheesy to the extent that it was quite amusing, also it was good to see something different than the usual stuff eurovision has.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)