Looking for Maths Extension 2 Tutor. (1 Viewer)

AbsoluteValue

HSC
Who is the best extension 2 maths tutor here?
I finished all of 4 unit and I did a lot of terry lee and Cambridge questions and now I'm doing past papers.
I revised all the 8 topics and I know all the content of extension 2 but I want some thing very specific.
I want a tutor that can teach me how to be able to solve harder extension 2 questions like question 7 and 8 as this is what separates the top from average students in the HSC, I don't have much time left till the HSC so I'm not looking for a tutor that can teach me the topic because I know that already but as I said I want a tutor that can help me with the harder part of extension 2.
Can anyone do something like this? Or do you think it is something that I have to work on myself? I would greatly appreciate any advice. Also, the cheaper the better. Can you guys please help me out and recomment a good maths tutor that can teach me understand the harder part of 4UNIT to a 100% standard in a relatively short time and at a low cost because I don't have much time left till the HSC?

Last edited:

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
I would normally put my hand up if I hadn't retired from private tutoring....

In terms of people who I'm sure know enough to tackle Q7/8 type questions based on what I've seen on the maths forums, to namedrop a few: seanieg89, Drongoski, Carrotsticks, jet....as for their teaching quality, prices, location and availability, I wouldn't have a clue...

AbsoluteValue

HSC
Does carrotsticks tutor? I can't message him, but that would be awesome.
I'll contact seanieg89, Drongoski and jet.
Will depend on location, time, price etc...

AbsoluteValue

HSC
He only accepts PM from mods and friends :( I sent seanieg89, Drongoski and jet PM's, will see who offers the best deal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)