looking for job (1 Viewer)

_StrawBerryJam_

HSC
im 18, finished HSC. no job experience. job needed near blacktown going towards st marys.
any ideas?
applied many places in westpoint and westfield in mount druitt. got rejected :(

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Male or female? Full-time or part time?

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm in a very similar situation. Most places are full for Christmas and won't have any places until, maybe, March next year.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
I'm in a very similar situation. Most places are full for Christmas and won't have any places until, maybe, March next year.
+1, im looking at changing jobs for next year and i'm not even going to bother applying until christmas has started to wind up. Unless i decide against retail i guess.

annie_m

HSC
Swim teaching is easy money, you'll need to get your AUSTSWIM and CPR which costs money, but you earn it back fast. Most pools will train/ hire you because they see a lot of turnover. Normally >$20/ hour. Most shifts are 3-4 hours, and the employer will tend to roster you on for a 12 week period or so.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Try looking for places that AREN'T in shopping centres - that's how I got my job. In fact, my interview involved him talking to me (not questions), telling me that I did well in HSC and about how the business runs...

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)