Looking for advanced/experienced tutors for Maths/Chem/Eco/Modern in Sydney (1 Viewer)

Allons-y

HSC
Greetings all,

I'm a student going into year 11 next year and I'm interested in finding a tutor, preferably on a 1 to 1 or 1 to 2 basis, to help me develop my maths (doing 3U in year 11 looking to do 4 in yr 12) or Chemistry or economics or modern history. I currently go to a variety of tutoring/coaching and I am wanting to try new and maybe better tutors.

I am enthusiastic to learn, I learn quickly and I am open and inquisitive with great interest in these subjects. I am a hard worker and will always complete set tasks and will do my best to go beyond that. I have a good foundations and solid understanding of core concepts but want to refine my work and do extension work as well. I think I have a lot of potential and earnest in learning in the last few years of high school and am aiming for over 99 ATAR. I am not looking for specific types of tutors and I don't mind different styles of teaching. I am keen to start as early as these summer holidays as I want to get ahead as soon as possible.

Please contact me via messages if any tutors are interested and I can give you some more personal information and information on my background, contact and details like that. I don't have a price range although that is always negotiable.

Thanks and kind regards,
Allons-y

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Hi there, here's a great tutor i know. he helped me a lot with physics and maths (2u, 3u and 4u) in year 11 and 12, then the first few years of uni :)

Not sure if he still tutors high school students because he has lots of uni students nows.

Good luck with your HSC!
1 post only, and it's to vouch for someone.

Totally legit.

NSWTutors

HSC
You could try and have a look on NSW Tutors =)
Just type in your subject, year and location and it'll find tutors near you.

Jacob1991

HSC
Hi Allons,

I graduated from Sydney Boys in 09 with 99.95 ATAR and double state maths ranking in MX1 & 2, and have been tutoring maths ever since.

Email me at ycao8848@uni.sydney.edu.au

Best,
Jacob

ariz23

HSC
HI,

I am a HSC maths tutor and can tutor you in the Sydney area. I have B.Sc (advanced) in Maths and Physics (1st Class Honours) and can tutor all levels of HSC maths. Feel free to email me at aaron.rizzuto23 at gmail.com

TopTutors

HSC
Hi

I can help you with Economics Tutoring. Email me with what you want to achieve out of tutoring and any other info and we'll go from there.

Email is simarjot.kaur@hotmail.com

Cheers,

Sim

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)