You're still crazy. Maybe a little less crazy now, but still crazy lol

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
hey bby ill be your study buddy ;)

flyingcurtains

HSC
Hey Khorne stfu, i don't care about your negative opinion + your chicken breasts.

flyingcurtains

HSC
LOL. He was being a cr33p.

Anyway, study buddies are good because it stops you getting distracted by useless things. Even if you get distracted by your buddy, it's building up social points and catching up time whereas sitting at the computer builds up fat and radiation.
Lol, i didn't notice the cr33p part till i replied and then i was like 'mehh' >__<

Squishxmishyx opinon ftw!

Last edited:

flyingcurtains

HSC
Haven't we had a thread just like this before, from the op? Feels so de ja vu. Or maybe i'm going mad.
Yes there has, you are not crazy! I did post a pretty much the same back at the start of the year, but i didn't get to far with it. Sorry if this annoys you and your muscle museum i just couldn't hepl myself by it try again! -__-

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Yes there has, you are not crazy! I did post a pretty much the same back at the start of the year, but i didn't get to far with it. Sorry if this annoys you and your muscle museum i just couldn't hepl myself by it try again! -__-
YAY! I'm not crazy, contrary to popular belief :')
I'm not annoyed. Just making sure that I haven't gone mad is all.

flyingcurtains

HSC
You're replying to yourself.

HAZ TEH WOLRD GONE COMPELTELY INSANEZ
I think he likes his reputation as a crazy man.
Slyhunter you can borrow a few of my cats if you like, I was collecting them to die alone with but I think they would work better with your character/s.

smartalec

HSC
dont worry about all those retards. (unless something else happend coz i couldnt be bothered reading the whole thing.) i think that studying in partners can heighten levels of understanding due to the contribution of two people.
i do a lot of the same subjects as you! :) I do biology, advanced english, general maths and community and family studies...so thats 8 units the same. I also do studies of religion II and modern. pm for an email :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)