Looking for a girlfriend please submit your applications (1 Viewer)

HSC
πŸ’€ πŸ’€ πŸ’€ πŸ’€ this thread bruh ☠☠ I made the right choice going single sex instead of coed bc what in tf is.... HALF UR COHORT IS IN A RELATIONSHIP?????
It's actually really normal 😭😭 I think most people just go to a selective school and the people there are different, and honestly probably more than half the cohort if u count open relationships

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
Can someone pls get the sydney morning herald to look at st marys bc bruh no way did we fr get cancelled for construction near housing whilst these duds fr openly talking ab this shit on a public forum 😭

lolcti

HSC
N/A
Can someone pls get the sydney morning herald to look at st marys bc bruh no way did we fr get cancelled for construction near housing whilst these duds fr openly talking ab this shit on a public forum 😭
they were on 7 news for the happiest school last yr and for being diverse or smthgn πŸ’€

nzs

HSC
Can you not, it's good our school is open and accepting of these things. Plus, we're a senior school I think we're all mature enough for all that stuff.. our teachers never force us to focus on education cause we're wayyy more about social life, tbh our school rank isn't all that bad. I dont think st marys is that bad.

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
Can you not, it's good our school is open and accepting of these things. Plus, we're a senior school I think we're all mature enough for all that stuff.. our teachers never force us to focus on education cause we're wayyy more about social life, tbh our school rank isn't all that bad. I dont think st marys is that bad.
alright, might just be me then. mbmb.

HSC
nah dont side with them, that school is terrible istg it's overhyped I can't 😭😭😭 it gets more praise than all of our schools combined probably ☠
It makes sense thousands of people apply every yr, like over 500 people on the waiting list, obvs news outlets and ppl would be interested in why a school is getting people despite not being known for its 'academics' or anything. Our school isn't 'rich' or anything like that, but still the social life and extracurriculars, clubs and all that goes crazy + ofc academics too our dux got 99.75.

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
Yeah ok unfortunately, I do not think a teacher's job is to promote your social life, rather as the name suggests, their job is to teach...

nzs

HSC
Yeah ok unfortunately, I do not think a teacher's job is to promote your social life, rather as the name suggests, their job is to teach...
They do teach, they just heavily emphasise that academics is not everything. The reason our schools rank isn't crazy high isn't cause of the teachers, a lot of students choose to purse tafe music sport... There's also been like good success in that if you look at grent perez, those twins that have their own netflix show, if you come to our schools talent shows, concert, discos, or whatever you'll see that not everyone is there to get that 99.95 atar. Trust me teachers teach, just better than the average ones. They treat us like their friends, not forcing us to learn, they expect us to do a lot of it ourselves.

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
It makes sense thousands of people apply every yr, like over 500 people on the waiting list, obvs news outlets and ppl would be interested in why a school is getting people despite not being known for its 'academics' or anything. Our school isn't 'rich' or anything like that, but still the social life and extracurriculars, clubs and all that goes crazy + ofc academics too our dux got 99.75.
I mean, the dux in my old school got 99.85 that was ranked 500< so 1. academics of one student does not really add much to your case there bud. 2. Our schools are also at capacity... as a sydney school, long waitlists should not be a surprise. Yeah i think yall are engaging in lots of extracurricular activities, I think me and @lolcti lost that one unfortunately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)