Looking for a girlfriend please submit your applications (1 Viewer)

nzs

HSC
type shit, I liked 2 peoples and they both had girlfriends so yeah I gave up on my love life and am fulfilling my academic goals. But like I was dissecting liver with this guy for bio prac and it was cute but he's a volleyball guy and major red flag yk.
you should hang out in the cafeteria, that's where all the love happens

lolcti

HSC
N/A
damn i think i like studying and my school now, thank you guys for encouraging me with your lovely conversation 🤗

nzs

HSC
Nah I was hanging out in the cafeteria once and these people were smooching for a good 10 minutes in front of me and there was a dance off happening without music. That is insane level weirdness, never again.
cmon there's dance offs with music at the cafeteria every wk now and they renovated it, it's acc so nice. I just go there during frees and sleep on the couches. Btw are u going to the disco?

nzs

HSC
it's so annoying the news came five times like last year to interview students, and they havent even came once this year like I was so ready to say how life-changing my time has been smh.. I'm even learning how to dance for our disco to be the tt rizz party.

lolcti

HSC
N/A
it's so annoying the news came five times like last year to interview students, and they havent even came once this year like I was so ready to say how life-changing my time has been smh.. I'm even learning how to dance for our disco to be the tt rizz party.
umm good luck w that 😭😭

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)