Looking for a girlfriend please submit your applications (1 Viewer)

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
@HazzRat if you want a girl you should move to St Mary's, it might be a little late since your in yr12 and half their cohort is already dating each other. But, there's still like 100 remaining girls and also u can move on to the yr11s it's pretty normal at our school ☠
I'll consider it 🤔

nzs

HSC
guys what's crazy is how single I felt on valentine's day and lonely after seeing everyone all lovey dovey and w boquets, but than I got a confession flower and got asked out like I think I met my future husband omg. 2 months strong 😸

• Sad
Reactions: oml
HSC
guys what's crazy is how single I felt on valentine's day and lonely after seeing everyone all lovey dovey and w boquets, but than I got a confession flower and got asked out like I think I met my future husband omg. 2 months strong 😸
bro just came here to say they have a bf

idkkdi

HSC
sry but this sounds like someone inb4 their villain arc

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Congratulations :) that's so wholesome

deadliestcolt

HSC
lemme do a loyalty test

HSC
type shit, I liked 2 peoples and they both had girlfriends so yeah I gave up on my love life and am fulfilling my academic goals. But like I was dissecting liver with this guy for bio prac and it was cute but he's a volleyball guy and major red flag yk.

spiderfan44

HSC
i have a colony of cherry shrimp. anyone who i enter into a relationship with must have a deep knowledge of cherry shrimp so that we can build an empire together though the cultivation of ornamental shrimp.

also no one who takes buisness, econ or legal, ppl who take that tend to be annoying

shrimp farming.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)