Looking for a girlfriend please submit your applications (1 Viewer)

HSC
yeah sure I hate my school anyways lemme think of some things πŸ€ͺ teacher dating?idrk if this is 'tea' but like there's a teacher couple in my school and they're really open about their relationship, she's also like 10 years older than him and got white hair so people think he's into milfs or some shit. Oh yeah but they had sex somewhere in school and people heard them that was weird shit. theres also a lot of student dating drama, like this guy in our grade cheated with a yr12, funny they did it in the school parking lot. Anyways, he blackmailed his gf with stuff to stay w him, idk what's going on with that but mad shi w the principals. There's also a lot of threesomes and sec going on in school but I'll just skip that part. There's way worse stuff but I dont want my schools reputation to get tarnished or me so that's all u getting!
st marys gang wooo ohey

HazzRat

H̊ͯaΝ€zΝ zΜ¬ΜΌieΜ‰Ν©ΜŠΝΜ–ΝˆΜͺ
HSC
not that easy when there's 470 people in my grade
Somehow I'm in the St Mary's discord server despite not even going there. In other words, consider the 470 the bare minimum. There's probably 10,000s of ppl doxxing u rn

lolcti

HSC
N/A
Somehow I'm in the St Mary's discord server despite not even going there. In other words, consider the 470 the bare minimum. There's probably 10,000s of ppl doxxing u rn
Yeah isn't everyone in the st marys discord server 🀣🀣

nzs

HSC
the fckn srcs deleted it cause of randoms joining and cause they could not control that shit 😭😭 anyways that server was really useful there was a lot of illegal hsc resources and shit and it's all gone. I also happened to meet my bf on there so whatever πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—β€β€β€πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

idkkdi

HSC
the fckn srcs deleted it cause of randoms joining and cause they could not control that shit 😭😭 anyways that server was really useful there was a lot of illegal hsc resources and shit and it's all gone. I also happened to meet my bf on there so whatever πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—β€β€β€πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’
the tension between my fork and the toaster rn πŸ“ˆ

lolcti

HSC
N/A
same I made so many friends there faking to be a st marys student and now they're all gone... It was so fun seeing hazzrat get bullied by St Mary kids ah I should move schools

HSC
who are. u and whos ur bf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)