Looking for 2023 HSC Students (1 Viewer)

lucie_D

HSC
Are you a 2023 HSC student who is keen to be featured on national TV to talk about your experience with this year's exams?

Zookal (zookal.com) is looking for students who are articulate and passionate about education and who are willing to share their stories with Australia. We're offering a A$500 reward for your time if you are chosen for the interview.

The TV interview would be approximately 2-3 hours long and would focus on your experience as an HSC student and your tips for success.

If you're interested, please fill out the form by copy/pasting the link hereafter: forms.gle/yX4nAEBFqMtWpMdU9

We'll be in touch with the successful applicants shortly to discuss the next steps.

If you know any other students who might be interested in this opportunity, please feel free to share this email with them.

We look forward to hearing from you!

carrotsss

HSC
wait i wanna read it
I can’t find other ones but basically this whole thread is dumping on your school

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
I can’t find other ones but basically this whole thread is dumping on your school

aaaaah stop everyone knows my school now this is so not happening!

wait let me read

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Are you a 2023 HSC student who is keen to be featured on national TV to talk about your experience with this year's exams?

Zookal (zookal.com) is looking for students who are articulate and passionate about education and who are willing to share their stories with Australia. We're offering a A$500 reward for your time if you are chosen for the interview.

The TV interview would be approximately 2-3 hours long and would focus on your experience as an HSC student and your tips for success.

If you're interested, please fill out the form by copy/pasting the link hereafter: forms.gle/yX4nAEBFqMtWpMdU9

We'll be in touch with the successful applicants shortly to discuss the next steps.

If you know any other students who might be interested in this opportunity, please feel free to share this email with them.

We look forward to hearing from you!
how much of a scam is this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)