lookin faw a tutor... (1 Viewer)

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
well yeah, i wasnt saying social restraint and influence is an excuse ...im just stating that this is a valid reason why boys good at science girls good at arts, and should not be discounted in an argument about "potentials" which is totally abstract and unrealistic.

but yeah the society can change.... but very slowly. large proportions of the world remains sexually biased. so in the near future this trend will remain true (without BOS pulling off jokes by changing teh sciences syllabus:D)

mercury

.:: Hg ::.
HSC
const, i respect your personal view :D
i am not a catholic and i stick with my views, i'd just like to say that the definition of humane varies ;) i thot binding feet was inhumane, but most ppl in that era thought it was normal.

Xayma, it was :D i reckon no, ab reckon yes... we need to do some experiments

abdooooo!!!

Banned
why not just keep the bastard? whats so bad about that?

hey Skunk, you'll never know, they might change the science syllabus after all. i wonder if the president of board of studies is a female?

edit: how could you not believe in potential differences? how do you think them electrons migrate? :p

mercury

HSC
not discounting that :D potential is abstract but not unrealistic, selective school tests, uni entrance tests... all these things we had to sit for were there so that our potential to do things are being compared to others.

Oh yes, it is gonna be slow, probably another 1000 years has to fly past before everything changes, but it's always good to catalyse the process somewhat where possible :D

Yo ab... guy ego :p i can't say much, but i'd just like to mention that in ancient times, humans live in matriarchal (whether this word exists or not, i'm suing it), now it's patriarchal, one day it'd be back to matriarchal... when? beats me... i wish i'd know :D

i know which one i would choose... suicide.
that's why there are wars on this earth :p

there is a better way out, just have the bastard and treat it like a person.
yeah, and then having some ppl calling you a bitch all your life, doesn't that sound nice :rolleyes::D

mercury

HSC
no i must shove it down everyone's throat! 2 lives sacrificed is more righteous than 1 dammit!
My throat's too full of carbohydrates to take in anything else :p
and i'm sure no girls would want to sacrifice herself and another life for the pleasure of a man who raped her :D

why not just keep the bastard? whats so bad about that?
because the potential difference is so great that men do not have the opportunity to experience the 'joy' of pregnancy :eek:

Last edited:

abdooooo!!!

Banned
selective school tests is totally random... how come im not selected? shit... maybe im stupid. :(

another 1000 years? science would be so advanced we might even be able to change sex so we can sex ourselves... :D

matriarchal world never existed... its a fantasy. just like the hobbits. :D

and i love to be a bastard... its so cool to be special. :p

edit: pregnancy - the quality or condition of being rich in significance, import, or implication. now thats painful :D

Last edited:

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
but potential being an abstract and fluid quality cannot be judged by physical tests; such tests have a pre-resolved expectation within a limited scope... not at all resembling reality in a practical sense.

that's why there are wars on this earth
actually, if every1 suicides there will be no war (assuming the act of suicide does not take out a bus, a check point or a hotel with you).... infact woouldnt it actually cause the extinction of mankind? :D

yeah, and then having some ppl calling you a bitch all your life, doesn't that sound nice
nah its sexeh....

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
Yo ab... guy ego i can't say much, but i'd just like to mention that in ancient times, humans live in matriarchal (whether this word exists or not, i'm suing it), now it's patriarchal, one day it'd be back to matriarchal... when? beats me... i wish i'd know
what can i say, "it's evolution baby":p:D

edit: the first part anyway :p

mercury

HSC
Hehe... yeah it was pretty random, i don't recall writing down anything decent for english, i think maths and general ability saved me :p

another 1000 years? science would be so advanced we might even be able to change sex so we can sex ourselves...

:rolleyes: that's what those male molecular biologists think about all day? :eek:

matriarchal world did exist :p although that may punch a big hole in the general male ego.

You can be special by turning up in a dress to your school... hehe

:p jk

mercury

HSC
actually, if every1 suicides there will be no war (assuming the act of suicide does not take out a bus, a check point or a hotel with you).... infact woouldnt it actually cause the extinction of mankind?
Not if you like capturing ppl just to have them committing suicides :p and then other ppl would want to capture you before you capture them, that constitues a war doesn't it - which can of coz potentially cause the extinction of mankind :D

what can i say, "it's evolution baby"
:p and evolution could well be a cyclic process, however unlikely it may seem

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
You are really getting sexist arent you abdooooooooo!!!!!!... waits for him to be dragged off by feminists and lynched.

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by mercury
Hehe... yeah it was pretty random, i don't recall writing down anything decent for english, i think maths and general ability saved me :p

:rolleyes: that's what those male molecular biologists think about all day? :eek:

matriarchal world did exist :p although that may punch a big hole in the general male ego.

You can be special by turning up in a dress to your school... hehe

:p jk [/B]
write down for english? i don't recall writing down anything... wasn't it just multi-choice? unless you did a special one?

hahaha biology proffesors are all gay then. :p

dress is good... i am gay... look at my sig... why would i love a guy if i am a guy. i am gay LOL.

edit: i am sexiest so what? females can't do anything i am too heavy to be dragged by them. :)

mercury

HSC
Mathematics is not unrelated to philosophy and philosophy is certainly about life... we are not too far from the point :p

Correction: putting down anything decent for English I think i picked the letters in order... hehe

oh, ab... no no no, girls use brains not physical means...
Mercury can do the job in no time... :D

I look forward to seeing you then ab... :p Mardi Gras is not too far away... see you on the day.

ladies and gentlemen, mercury needs da beauty sleep and thus bids farewell to all :eek:

edit: gentlemen

Last edited:

abdooooo!!!

Banned
mathematics = philosophy with numbers (or at least thats what the philosophy lecturer dude said)

mercury might poison me... don't know what else you can do. :p

Mardi Gras? no way... i am too hot for that. :D

sleep gay mercury. ;)

whats the "gentlemen" for? i am assuming you think we're not gentle or something.

Last edited:

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Poison, nah theres much more creative ways to ruin someones life.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
lolz... omg, ur pplz crack me up... nice debate in here, ryte forum too... *uhm~~~math*

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
right, the poor guy is looking for a tutor. ROFLMAO @ Keypad. How good is he? lol, so vicious. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)