look here if you've done very little study for maths (1 Viewer)

alex tonkin

if ur slack like myself and havent done any maths just relax and if you've listened all year in class u can still get like 85/100 which is pretty decent once its be aligned. today just do about 5 past paper concentrating on questions 1-8 then look at time repayments and try to get close to like 95% in all those, there not too hard. make sure u atleast attepmt q 9 and 10 even if ur clueless cause u'll still get a mark rather than non attempt. learn formulae etc today and goodluck

flower_farie

Hot Pink Mitten
HSC
Taj Burrow said:
if ur slack like myself and havent done any maths just relax and if you've listened all year in class u can still get like 85/100 which is pretty decent once its be aligned. today just do about 5 past paper concentrating on questions 1-8 then look at time repayments and try to get close to like 95% in all those, there not too hard. make sure u atleast attepmt q 9 and 10 even if ur clueless cause u'll still get a mark rather than non attempt. learn formulae etc today and goodluck
5 past papers would take u at least 8 hours to, on the last day u should only be doing some papers and revising...too much maths :p

alex tonkin

flower_farie said:
5 past papers would take u at least 8 hours to, on the last day u should only be doing some papers and revising...too much maths :p

ok then well do a couple make sure u know ur formulae then just look through a few more, but i'm gonna do 5 because i'm cool, not really but seriously i am.

fawazaus

im doin 2u i studied in da holidays and now im trying 2 do the same questions ,past papers and im havin diffilcuties :vcross:

alex tonkin

well im stressing too so their not alone but if u really wanna do something in life ur gonna get to do it anyway no matter how bad ur UAI is

adrianp

Taj Burrow said:
well im stressing too so their not alone but if u really wanna do something in life ur gonna get to do it anyway no matter how bad ur UAI is

give that man a new!

ahhhhhhhhhhh i hope i can pass this exam tommorow :eek:

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
hmmm, well maths is gunna be the worst contributor to my uai ... missing 8 weeks of school kinda fucked me for it, all my other subjects i didnt have to do much to catchup but this = gayed ... i didnt even know how to do locus till about 5mins ago ... ive just been avoiding this too long now i think :rolleyes:

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
yeahh me? i missed like 3 months of yr 12 and then that made it hard to catch up.....and not studying properly didnt help! its the last day b4 the exam and i didnt do shyt im f#ct but i have 12 units........i bet this isn't gana be counted, i reckon i'd be lucky to even get 40% anymore.........aahhhhh this sux!!!

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I've done no study all this year!!!!!!

YEAH!!!

...maybe because I dropped maths last year..... yeah that's it...

senso

Left BOS 11/04
HSC
N/A
i've done a bit, mainly for 3 unit. Though it feels like i don't have anything to show for it.
But i sorta remember most of 2 unit from the trials so hope i go well

superbird

HSC
3unit sucks. studying for it all day today, so much in fact that now ive forgotten all the 2unit stuff :(

Caboodles

adrianp said:
give that man a new!

ahhhhhhhhhhh i hope i can pass this exam tommorow :eek:
I hope I can pass too.... *is scared of exam*
I wanted to do general mathematics but my teacher wouldn't let me:(

adrianp

Caboodles said:
I hope I can pass too.... *is scared of exam*
I wanted to do general mathematics but my teacher wouldn't let me:(

same and now ive failed maths big time and im fucked!

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
Maths is my 'throwaway' 2 units, and won't contribute to my UAI unless I completely (and i mean utterly bomb out on my other exams, which doesn't look like it's going to happen any time soon. Thus, I spent today studying other subjects. I look forward to 22/120 in the exam tomorrow.

Shimtek

HSC
GromReaper said:
It doesn't matter how much study I'll do today, I still won't have the grasp on the topics that I need in order to pass...I wish I'd done General Maths.
lol, i have a grasp of most subjects but when it comes to exams im skilled at fucking up and losing half my marks from silly mistakes and the other half due to amnesia ^_^

cAinesy

HSC
there are only 10 questions..

each question is usually on a different topic.. so if u know ur gonna fail (like me) just study for the topics which are most likely to pop up.

eg.

1. geometry
2. applications of calculus to the physical world
3. series applications
4. integration

and just the basics of a few others... it doesnt take 2 long.. trust me.

Caboodles

cAinesy said:
there are only 10 questions..

each question is usually on a different topic.. so if u know ur gonna fail (like me) just study for the topics which are most likely to pop up.

eg.

1. geometry
2. applications of calculus to the physical world
3. series applications
4. integration

and just the basics of a few others... it doesnt take 2 long.. trust me.
Yeah I definately agree....I worked mainly on geometry today! I think if u learn the major topics, I guess through the exam you will be able to complete at least half of it...that is...I hope!:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)