Longest Relationships (1 Viewer)

How long was/is your longest relationship?

• Total voters

blamethesystem

alpha and omega
HSC
hetero- year and a bit
current one has been 7 months... running into a bit of bother. i want 2 end it but can't hack hurting him. he still loves me :) :(

digmahstigma

HSC
know how that feels :S

my currents ones going on four months, and i really want to break up with him but it's too hard. i feel like we're mad as friends, we have so much in common and all that.. just i don't think it extends beyond that on my part

and i don't wanna hurt him.

shortie_689

HSC
blamethesystem said:
hetero- year and a bit
current one has been 7 months... running into a bit of bother. i want 2 end it but can't hack hurting him. he still loves me :) :(
Hetro a week before the one year...
Just do it.. I did it to mine his way of getting over it was to give me hell they all get over it and he still loves me but hey I am and you will be better off

blamethesystem

alpha and omega
HSC
i thought i did- told him i didnt think i loved him anymore. he got all hurt, said he couldn't stand to lose me, i was the best thing that had ever happened to him, best thing in his life, etc.
and so at the moment he still calls me and we talk about crap, and we see each otha at school. but its not officially over...
know how u feel digmahstigma, me n him are so much alike, and i reckon we could be such good friends, but i feel like im just leading him on if we stay in a romantic rel.
i know i will be betta off, as will he, but he doesn't see that

shortie_689

HSC
blamethesystem said:
i thought i did- told him i didnt think i loved him anymore. he got all hurt, said he couldn't stand to lose me, i was the best thing that had ever happened to him, best thing in his life, etc.
and so at the moment he still calls me and we talk about crap, and we see each otha at school. but its not officially over...
know how u feel digmahstigma, me n him are so much alike, and i reckon we could be such good friends, but i feel like im just leading him on if we stay in a romantic rel.
i know i will be betta off, as will he, but he doesn't see that

hell we could get together and compare notes that is like my ex i told him i didnt love him and he cried and carried on about how much he loves me and needs me and that i was the best thing in his life and then he wouldnt accept that I had said it was over he kept carrying on like we were still going out oh it is killing me... it is calming down the whole silent treatment and one word answers does the trick
its like TAKE THE HINT

digmahstigma

HSC
yeah i hate it when they cry

it just makes u feel so much worse

like on one hand i think, i dont even really want a bf i just want someone to chill with go to concerts with watch soccer with

and on the other hand i think well thats obviously not the case cos i can do all that with him but theres something missing

blamethesystem

alpha and omega
HSC
lol yeap... but i so don't wanna hurt him any more than i have. he's truly gorgeous and SO much like me, as in we have heaps in common. its like i love him as a person, and i know how great, wonderful, sweet he is, etc, but i dont love him as a boyfriend any more.....which is weird, but yeah
and im getting so cut at him, when i know i have no right to be, and he doesn't deserve it

Kronkite

HSC
N/A
shortie_689 said:
hell we could get together and compare notes that is like my ex i told him i didnt love him and he cried and carried on about how much he loves me and needs me and that i was the best thing in his life and then he wouldnt accept that I had said it was over he kept carrying on like we were still going out oh it is killing me... it is calming down the whole silent treatment and one word answers does the trick
its like TAKE THE HINT
I'm sure he's got the message and all, and wants to be friends as well, but thinks it will take time until both parties' feelings are dissolved...

shortie_689

HSC
Kronkite said:
I'm sure he's got the message and all, and wants to be friends as well, but thinks it will take time until both parties' feelings are dissolved...

hahah so u think he keeps askin me back like it hasnt happened

Kronkite

HSC
N/A
Another thing... friends are strictly friends, there is no going back to how things were/ could have been... once u cross that path it's dangerous to look back and only affects people's emotions...

Kronkite

HSC
N/A
shortie_689 said:
hahah so u think he keeps askin me back like it hasnt happened
well... if u've made it clear to him (which it looks like u have), he won't ask u back anymore.

Bone577

HSC
N/A
4 years, 8 months and counting.

Tried to break up from eachother several times, but since we share alot of friends, we are bound to see eachother, and any time we are near eachother we can't help but do something. Maybe better luck next attempt.

Malevolence

Oh so cool
HSC
N/A
In comparison im rather pathetic, my longest 'hetrosexual' relationship was approximatly 2 month's. I havn't had a homosexual relationship and doubt i ever will

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
Adimus said:
Mine was 13.5 months and it ended really badly and i was hurt a lot. We tried being friends afterwoods but it didnt work. it was my longest relationship by far and it went from year 10 to the end of year 11. My next longest was like 1 month.
13.5 months wasted and u ended up hurt and not friends
hence the reason i dont bother with relationships at such a young age
not like u were going to get married or anything..so i dont see the point
u might see it otehrwise
but i dont have relationships coz they are a watse of time and emotions and u make a big deal out of eacotehr but u break up and ur left with heartahce and hatred etc
this is what my friends manage to experience
and ive experienced it once..
after that its not worth it..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)