• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Longest Band & Song Name on your iPod (1 Viewer)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Longest song and band names you have. Go.

Songs
Both are by Red Sparowes

Like the Howling Glory of the Darkest Winds, This Voice Was Thunderous and the Words Holy, Tangling Their Way Around Our Hearts and Clutching Our Innocent Awe

Finally As That Blazing Sun Shone Down Upon Us Did We Know That True Enemy Was The Voice Of Blind Idolatry; And Only Then Did We Begin To Think For Ourselves

Bands:

666 Corpses With Extracted Organs Lying On Bed Filled With Blood

Jesus H Christ and the Four Hornsmen of the Apocalypse

The Presidents of the United States of America

...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
All from the band Nile:

Chapter of Obeisance Before Giving Breath to the Inert One in the Presence of the Crescent Shaped Horns;
Papyrus Containing the Spell to Preserve Its Possessor Against Attacks from He Who Is In the Water;
Libation Unto the Shades Who Lurk in the Shadows of the Temple of Anhur;
Dusk Falls upon the Temple of the Serpent on the Mount of Sunrise;

Longest band names are Beneath the Massacre, Beyond the Sixth Seal, The Black Dahlia Murder.

binary star

HSC
from the top of my head:
"the only thing worse than beating a horse is betting on one" - Relient K

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
not sure about the band name
but for song;
Chu Chu Lovely Muni Muni Mura Mura Purin Purin Boron Nururu Rero Rero

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Sufjan Stevens - The Black Hawk War, or, How to Demolish an Entire Civilization and Still Feel Good About Yourself In the Morning, or, We Apologize for the Inconvenience But You're Going to Have to Leave Now, or, "I Have Fought the Big Knives and Will Continue to Fight Them Until They Are Off Our Lands!

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
you dont miss your water (till the well runs dry)- craig david

she aint got no money in the bank- swizz beatz

this is how we do it over here- busta rhymes

god must have spent a little more time on you- NSYNC wtf hahaha

walking away VS love dont let me go- david guetta/the egg

kick the rain when it begins to fall- dj fritzy

Arctopus

HSC
Band names:
Behold... The Arctopus
Between the Buried and Me
The Dillinger Escape Plan
Fredrik Thordendal's Special Defects
Godspeed You! Black Emperor
The Number Twelve Looks Like You
etc...

Song names:
The Donkey-Headed Adversary of Humanity Opens the Discussion - Sleepytime Gorilla Museum

I Will Write Peace On Your Wings And You Will Fly Over the World - Sleepmakeswaves

Those Thieving Birds (Part 1)/Strange Behaviour/Those Thieving Birds (Part 2) - Silverchair

III. Palaeoproterozoic: Orosirian - For the Great Blue Cold Now Reigns - The Ocean

Coffinspire: Multitudes, Multitudes In The Valley of Decision! - Norma Jean

Papyrus Containing the Spell to Preserve Its Possessor Against Attacks From He Who Is in the Water - Nile

Midnight Sun At The End Of The World To Repeat The Fall (Repetitional Existence) - Mutyumu

We Also Repeated The Words Slowly Lost It's Meaning, Tone Down The Language And Brings Pain (Raison d'etre) - Mutyumu

Excerpt from 6,000,000,000,000 Miles Before the First, or, the Revisitation of the Blue Ghost - maudlin of the Well

Laboratories of the Invisible World (Rollerskating the Cosmic Palmistric Postborder) -maudlin of the Well

etc.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Wanted to give you rep for knowing Sleepytime Gorilla Museum, but I must spread it around first.

.Lara.

HSC
Songs-
Most Sufjan Stevens and Set Fire to Flames I own

Artist-
Thee Silver Mt. Zion Memorial Orchestra & Tra-La-La Band

ectobiologist

HSC
N/A
Hope Is A Butterfly, No Net Its Captor, She Beats Her Wings And Softly Sings Of Summer Scent And Childrens Laughter (Virus Of Silence) - Rx Bandits.

I Am S/h(im)e[r] As You Am S/h(im)e[r] As You Are Me And We Am I And I Are All Our Together: Our Collective Consciousness' Psychogenic Fugue - Giraffes? Giraffes!

Essex

HSC
'You Be The Anchor That Keeps My Feet On The Ground, I'll Be The Wings That Keep Your Heart In The Clouds' - Mayday Parade

tanna

HSC
Artist: I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness etc etc

Songs: Apart from Red Sparowes songs lol

The Black Hawk War, Or, How To Demolish An Entire Civilization And Still Feel Good About Yourself In The Morning, Or, We Apologize For The Inconvenience But You're Gonna Have To Leave Now, Or, 'I Have Fought The Big Knives And Will Continue To Fight... - Sufjan Stevens

"This is How you Spell "HAHAHA, We Destroyed the Hopes and Dreams of a Generation of Faux-Romantics" - Los Campesinos!

Last edited:

woodlawn

HSC
Algernon Cadwallader - Look Down (Because the Ground Is Easier to Understand and Doesn't Take So Much Work to Figure Out But I'd Rather Not Know Where I'm Standing and Have An Idea of What Life Is All About)

tanna

HSC
Oh oh :)

Looking through my iTunes for these songs is a crazy distraction :D

The End Of Time And Space Like We Used To Know It Is After You Have Finished Your Tea - Pia Fraus

The Seven Seals Are Revealed at the End of Time as Seven Bows: The Bloodbow, the Pissbow, the Painbow, the Faminebow, the Deathbow, the Angerbow, the Hohohobow - Current 93

Sunn O))) - F.W.T.B.T (I Dream of Lars Ulrich Being Thrown Through the Bus Window instead of My Master Mystikall Kliff Burton)

jess39

HSC
Longest song name is uncontested:

The Black Hawk War, or, How to Demolish an Entire Civilization and Still Feel Good About Yourself in the Morning, or, We Apologize for the Inconvenience but You're Going to Have to Leave Now, or, 'I Have Fought the Big Knives and Will Continue to Fight Them Until They Are Off Our Lands!' by Sufjan Stevens

Daipire

HSC
You Probably Couldn't See For The Lights But You Were Staring Straight At Me
The Arctic monkeys

Doesn't feel that long looking at the other entries...

Last edited:

anyscope

HSC
Sufjan Stevens - The Black Hawk War, or, How to Demolish an Entire Civilization and Still Feel Good About Yourself In the Morning, or, We Apologize for the Inconvenience But You're Going to Have to Leave Now, or, "I Have Fought the Big Knives and Will Continue to Fight Them Until They Are Off Our Lands!
this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)