Longest Assignment Ever!! (1 Viewer)

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
By word count, what is your longest assignment ever. I just printed off mine:

9619 words!

It was for an ext. 1 english assignment. Part One: Analyse 2 related texts (approx 5936). Part Two: Creative Composition (3683)

Thats longer than my major work for Ext 2 English (7700)!!

CRAZY!:( :D :cool: :eek:

Ac

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
our sdd project. dont know about words but part 1 was 60 pages, part 2 was 50 pages plus we had user manuals and user user documents. and we had the program itself

Huy

HSC
N/A
IPT

I dont know how many words exactly
but it was 100 pages :)

my IPT assessments average ~80 pages each.
(i can prove it :))

Fosweb

I could be your Doctor...
HSC
never done a word count on an SDD project before, but 100+ pages is looking good for documentation (+source code)...

is a roflcopter
HSC
i had 45 pages for business studies once
yeah.....

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
ummm the longest Ive had is bout 30 pages.......nothing compared to you ppl by the sound of it

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by Lord Ac
By word count, what is your longest assignment ever. I just printed off mine:

9619 words!

It was for an ext. 1 english assignment. Part One: Analyse 2 related texts (approx 5936). Part Two: Creative Composition (3683)
mine, part one, 5500.
part two, 2000.

by far the biggest one i have ever dun. could have done more but i had no time.... :chainsaw:

edit: mine was so shit

Last edited:

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Current Software Design and Development project is at about 49 pages of code, plus 7 pages for Part A and 6 pages for Part B.

My largest assignment was for Geography for Year 11, with about 97 pages.

is a roflcopter
HSC
ok now next question!

how many pages of your longest piece of work was plagiarised?
for me.......40..... :p

^___^
HSC
man, our IPT teacher expects everyone to have this 50pg report for this assessment...

i'm planning to give in something like 5...

Yami

My largest work was for my Extension history project, I was only supposed to do 2500 words but somehow I ended up with 8000. I had to literally cut my assignment in half, and then cut out some more stuff so I ended up with around 3000 words.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
Originally posted by melbournian
Did an assignment for Year 9 History, on Collins Street in Melbourne that was 52 pages long. The comment on it was "this is of university standard". I enjoyed the assignment a lot, so put heaps of effort into it. It was so long and had so many pictures, that I had to split it into two different word documents as my dodgy computer at the time could not run it.

you totally love yourself. it's a quality i envy. :) i really have very little self confidence sometimes but you don't seem to have any lack of it :)

anyway yeah, i guess i have done a few 'major' ones. my PIP for society & culture recently was about 8500 words all up, though i'm pretty sure i did a much larger assessment in extension 1 english last year. of course theres also my major work in extension 2 which stands at about 8000. really, i like huge word limits.

a friend of mine said to me today "they dont make art students do their work on postage stamps". it's true.. sometimes word limits are so frustrating when it's a topic you can really go into depth with.

i never understood the purpose of word limits and totally resented them until i met this guy (currently in my english class) who just blah blah blahs ON AND ON AND ON. example: his ext 2 report was 7000 words.., the limit was 2000 max. (there really wasn't that much to say). i pity my teacher for having to go through that crap and mark it.

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Originally posted by YEAR12
I find this very hard to believe
Sorry, I didn't mean 97 pages of written stuff, it had about 30 pages of photographs, and my final table was 12 pages long. Plus I took a new page for every heading, so in the end it probably wasn't that big at all.. I just remember printing off 97 sheets for it.

Winston

HSC
I've had a fair few... my smallest assignmet was around 30 pages, the most i ever had was about 130 pure information

but for now for software major which avearages at about 180 pages documentation and the source code is about 480 pages

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)