long distance relationships (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
why didnt you walk to his place then you lazzy bitch
i did... but it was just him getting time to see me.. somedays hed be on the fone to me in the middle of the day and hed be sitting at home bored.. like hellooooo! he lacked in effort. he said he wants to see me.. wen i get there.. hes all 'keeping to himself' kinda thing.. it really pissed me off.

it just pissed me off that were a suburb apart.. and he couldnt find it in him to see me or me to see him..

my bestie bf comes every fucking day to see her and he lives 20 min away from her... at least hes committed.

HSC
N/A
What is really dumb about this is that it took you 2 months of not seeing him to get the hint.

lol

lol.. hmm well its not my problem.. i broke up with him after 2 months coz he wasnt making an effort to see me.. and like 4 hours later he text me to say he was sorry and then he called me up and begged me to give him one more chance.. *rolls eyes*

ddnt improve so i dumped him a month later.

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
It didn't work for me, I found it hard to keep in contact because of the time differences, also the fact that I wasn't sure about the future as well or When I'd see them again - plane tickets are so expensive and he was 16997 km away
wowsa, australia and london or something?

On another note, i could not do it at all. I think long distance relationships are pointless. I would battle with >50km.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
it can work if it's temporary and there is a definite view to live at least in the same city in the near future.

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
meh, anything can work.
as i said before..
my cousins married eacother, they started going out when they were 14 or 15 (first bf/gf)and my cousin got sent to england to complete the rest of his high school years. He came back, and they were still going out. now theyre married.

hectic_lowie

Banned
HSC
welll they are closely linked so i dont know why i added the second part

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
omg really? I didnt know that perth to sydney is only 4000 km, I wasnt taking literary liberty or anything!

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
dude you're a dumb slut and you "boyfriend" is fucking bush-scrags in mckay as we speak

HSC
N/A
i just did a little research on this whole long distance relationships...

it just made me think im already in one.. without the visits. (it hurt just reading this, coz this is pretty much what i go through)

its too much to post onto this thread so ill blogg it instead..

feel free to look.. "10 tips for a good long-distance relationship"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)