Long Distance Relationships (1 Viewer)

gratest

HSC
I have discovered that long distance relationships whilst doing the HSC sucks more than just balls!! He invited me to his University Ball, and I can't go cause I have a French Continuers HSC speaking exam, the very next morning. Plus it takes money to go to Sydney, and I'm not working because I'm doing the HSC...etc etc etc.
Can't wait til this is over and I can just trot down to Sydney, and see my lanky man.
Long distance relationships during the HSC...not the most intelligent thing :p....Peace.

sophina11

HSC
hay im going to the university ball in Sydney! LoL ANYWAY back to the long distance relationships... i had one at the beginning of the year all teh way up north in qld. Im suprised how long it lasted (3 months). I don't think long distance relationships work 2 well (especially during teh HSC) only if you know eachother really well and both want it to last..

Nancy Kissinger

HSC
N/A
through experience it has proved less than pleasing. my husband lives in sydney at this particular point in time. i see him less often than i'd wish. however 'absence makes the heart grown fonder' :eek:

HSC
:( i guess its easier if you're on the same continent lol.
there was this girl who is located overseas.
we did want to be with each other but we knew we couldn't pureply because of the distance.
but, im going to see her soon-ish :)
gotta save money ahahha.

martin88

HSC
N/A
gratest said:
I have discovered that long distance relationships whilst doing the HSC sucks more than just balls!! He invited me to his University Ball, and I can't go cause I have a French Continuers HSC speaking exam, the very next morning. Plus it takes money to go to Sydney, and I'm not working because I'm doing the HSC...etc etc etc.
Can't wait til this is over and I can just trot down to Sydney, and see my lanky man.
Long distance relationships during the HSC...not the most intelligent thing :p....Peace.
plus you have to wonder how much fun he is having without you

on all those sydney beaches

will all those beautiful sydney girls....

cko

HSC
long-distance relationships are hard, i dont think u cud ever really no anyone without meeting them and being around them.

Always

HSC
Not to mention the long break after the hsc. I'm going away and I don't know if my boyfriend will be able to come with me, and I'm already stressing! Two months is way too long. :(

Jaydels

HSC
I've been going out with my bf for a while, and I love him dearly, but I'm moving to QLD early next year with my family....I'm hoping that things will still work out for us

electropop

HSC
My ex boyfriend who lived in Brisbane was a control freak & was very over protective. HE had this whole trust issue. Wouldn't let me go out with a couple girl friends and freaked over me having guy friends. God he killed my life. Thank god that its over though.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
I don't believe in long-distance relationships. Wait, do I believe in relationships?
Well I have never witnessed a long-distance relationship that worked......
good luck to you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)