London Riots (1 Viewer)

MysteryGenius

HSC
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/aug/11/david-cameron-rioters-social-media
David Cameron has told parliament that in the wake of this week's riots the government is looking at banning people from using social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook if they are thought to be plotting criminal activity.
"Everyone watching these horrific actions will be struck by how they were organised via social media. Free flow of information can be used for good. But it can also be used for ill," said Cameron.
"And when people are using social media for violence we need to stop them. So we are working with the police, the intelligence services and industry to look at whether it would be right to stop people communicating via these websites and services when we know they are plotting violence, disorder and criminality."
"Citizens also have the right to secure communications. Business, politics and free speech relies on security and privacy. David Cameron must be careful not to attack these fundamental needs because of concerns about the actions of a small minority."
ugh

mirakon

nigga
HSC
The police "mistreatment" of the black population in the UK is a natural consequence of their rampant lawlessness and violent criminality, exactly as is the case with blacks in the United States. While it is likely that the mullato Negro Mark Duggan did not fire his weapon at the police he was still a crack-dealing, gang-banging Negro carrying an illegal firearm so it is not surprising that the police opened fire on him, though, they should still be reprimanded severely for this misaction, even if Duggan is an example of Leben Sunwertesleben. If they're so upset about police mistreatment perhaps they should return home and leave England to the English. It's a shame the Metropolitan Police didn't respond to the riot by simply firing directly into the crowd. No sympathy from me for these vermin infesting what was once a beautiful country. Publically hang all the arsonists and put the rest of the rioters in labour camps.
there are quite a few white people in the riots too

HSC
fuark son does it really matter what colour brown they were
and yes i know we have a sizable sikh populaton out here

SpreadTheWord

HSC
These rioters would be screwed if they lived in countries like Saudi, No jail, no asbo's, but sentencing to death. In lot's of cases, just for stealing minor things, they would have limbs removed. Uk and many countries for this matter are too soft, worrying about how others will perceive them and there human right policies.

I just hope these nobheads get what they deserve, and give the people who they have screwed 5 mins with them.

LonelyWolf

HSC
i wish i was there and formed a team of vigilantes with my friends, i just want an excuse to hit people i guess. heard a story about the turkish community banding together and defending their businesses and homes, and in one instance they chased rioters several kilometres with baseball bats in hand. things like that just make me feel so uplifted.
nah you wouldn't m8

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
is rafy a robot or an actual peson ive never seen him/it post anything other than news articles and links to news articles

what a bore

Last edited:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
He sometimes posts witty comments that invoke humour but also put people in their place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)