LOL. who didn't study? i aced that betch. (1 Viewer)

neon766

HSC
haha dude... studying was useless for those tests today.
seriously.

i feel sorry for those that actually did study and thoguht that studying was needed for this shitfilled exam.

i feel so coollll :cool:

victoria10

HSC
yeah i didnt bother studying.
only a bit for science but it still made no sense.

so i just went in not studying.

i will study for history and geo.
thats it.

Aznmichael92

HSC
well one reason for doing sc is that it gets you into habit of senior years examinations. By studying you are getting yourself use to studying. If you dont study, one day you might not even bother studying or you become too easily distracted.

keenith

HSC
i studied for science and ended didnt use any of it

my friend studied alpha, beta and gamma radiation and particles LOL

im definitely studying for his/geo for sure

studentcheese

HSC
You're going to study for history and geography when you're not doing it next year? :)

keenith

HSC
studentcheese said:
You're going to study for history and geography when you're not doing it next year? :)
good point but i still want to go good since i held out for the whole year i might as well finish it on a good note

neon766

HSC
Aznmichael92 said:
well one reason for doing sc is that it gets you into habit of senior years examinations. By studying you are getting yourself use to studying. If you dont study, one day you might not even bother studying or you become too easily distracted.
i only study if i'm motivated to study.. and motivation for me is like... this will benefit my future.. or its make or break time.. the SC is just practice.. but yeahh depends how people see it. i jsut didnt see it was worth going hard out for. =\

alexvision

HSC
It was easy, I just don't feel any need to study for the SC as it really doesn't mean anything ( I already have my classes for next year :) )

keenith

HSC
neon766 said:
i only study if i'm motivated to study.. and motivation for me is like... this will benefit my future.. or its make or break time.. the SC is just practice.. but yeahh depends how people see it. i jsut didnt see it was worth going hard out for. =\
i think like that but i never actually do it but thankfully i pay attention in calss so i know the basics

TBK11

HSC
i didnt study for english n i reckon i got Band 5 that was some ezy shit ::0
science i studied 10mins during the break and i reckon i also got band 5 there so confident :)

H4wk1n4t0r

HSC
Didn't study at all =D. Probably got a band 6 for both, despite me being 2 whole chapters behind in science at my school.

HSC
YOU ACED IT???? WTh. science was so hard this year. I didn't know what to write for the extended response therefore i bullshatted a whole page of crap. GRRRRRRR

keenith

HSC
superelizabeth said:
YOU ACED IT???? WTh. science was so hard this year. I didn't know what to write for the extended response therefore i bullshatted a whole page of crap. GRRRRRRR
i did the long response first and i had plenty to write and i dont see why so many people struggled with it

neon766

HSC
we would probably get marks for bullshtting anyway..
BECAUSE
i heard that markers look for things that are correct not look for errors within ur answers

smushieex

HSC
keenith said:
good point but i still want to go good since i held out for the whole year i might as well finish it on a good note
yup, same here. My teacher's expecting a band 6. ahem, yeah right. lol

HSC
LOL for the 7 mark 'strategy' thingymajigi i wrote 'i believe reusing sewage/toilet water would be a wise option, because sewage water is just like water after the purification process. OMG i just want one mark for my creativity/insanity.

Guess i'm going to wave goodbye to Band 6 *sobs

Dazza01

HSC
Lol. I really didn't care about those tests.

Just bullshitted my way through English using words like iniquity, ethereal and pulchritudinous.

Science... Russian Roulette. Really couldn't have studied for it anyway.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)