Log Books (1 Viewer)

Kute_Princess

HSC
hey everyone just wondering whats the deal with the IP and GP books, how much have you guys done? we have people well into their 2nd but some merely started the first? What are you guys up to? and how much are you expecting to do?

poongk

HSC
Hey,
we have to submit our IP by memory and all of GP first week back. But I know other schools who have compleatly finished both. We are heaps stuck with our GP though. So if you aren't going wel you aren't alone, I'm really just hoping that one day soon everything will just work and we ahve brilliant ideas!
Keep hoping..... :eek:

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
hey you can do a search on the topic you are after. i happen to know that there have been many many threads on "what is the deal with log books?" and if you really want to know what people think, people have shared their opinions over and over again.

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Don't stress too much about the logbook...and please do a search on the other threads in the main drama forum. This topic has been addressed many times before.

With the logbook, you have to treat it like a diary and the best logs are written in every time your group catches up, or you have an idea...they should be like a running commentary of your progress...i.e. Today we thought about this...we tried this...we liked/disliked this...etcetc.
It's not HOW much you have in the log, it's what is actually in it. Mind you, with that said markers don't like seeing a log with only 10pages in it.

hApPy1

HSC
Skillo said:
Don't stress too much about the logbook...and please do a search on the other threads in the main drama forum. This topic has been addressed many times before.

With the logbook, you have to treat it like a diary and the best logs are written in every time your group catches up, or you have an idea...they should be like a running commentary of your progress...i.e. Today we thought about this...we tried this...we liked/disliked this...etcetc.
It's not HOW much you have in the log, it's what is actually in it. Mind you, with that said markers don't like seeing a log with only 10pages in it.
MAIN DRAMA FORUM...WHERE?!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)