Log Book of Study: (1 Viewer)

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
todaaaaaay..... ive done nothing! and i dont think i will , im so bad.. im gonig out tonight and working tomorrow... :eek:

salpal

hey guys well at least you havent done NOTHING such as myself.

and because of that i am soo sooo sooooo scared right now. i have 2 weeks to learn 6 whole courses. yep, im a goner.

who would agree? OR if i really really really really work hard starting tomorrow....is there a chance? or have i burnt all my bridges?

kouri

well w t f
HSC
Originally posted by Constip8edSkunk
Wednesday-2
thursday - 7
friday - 6
saturday - 4
sunday - 2
Monday - 6
Tuesday - 8
Wednesday - 3
Thursday - 7

haha im like so random... so much for my plan...
thats a lot. if its proper studying...
@_@
/me reports : 0 hrs done today.

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
Originally posted by salpal

and because of that i am soo sooo sooooo scared right now. i have 2 weeks to learn 6 whole courses. yep, im a goner.

who would agree? OR if i really really really really work hard starting tomorrow....is there a chance? or have i burnt all my bridges?

its never too late
don't think like that, its always better late than never...

salpal

Originally posted by tonberry_kun
its never too late
don't think like that, its always better late than never...
thanks tonberry...that really means alot to me. im going to try really hard now....

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Log for 05/10/03
  • daytime - bludged like shit... got about an hours full of integration done. boo. :(
  • 6:00pm: parental unit came home from work; complaining about how my primary schoolmate got a UAI estimate of 99.80. comparing her effort to mine; nag about my lack of work. get pissed. vow to piss him off and do work.
  • 7:15pm: immediately after dinner, go into room. open latin book, dictionary, various translations; start handwriting translation and vocabulary.
  • 8:00pm: progress is slow. ring up pigs_can_fly; discuss various year 12 issues like latin, formal, middle-east roadmap to peace.
  • 9:00pm: completed one page of translation, two pages of vocab dictionary entries. vow to do more. ring kaboomable. discuss what we did today, the maths we are going to do.
  • 10:55pm: get called to bed by parental unit. stubbornly refuse, say will work until 11pm just like primary school mate.
  • 11:00pm: complete allocated work, two pages of handwritten translations, three pages of vocab dictionary entries. feel proud. go to sleep.
studying is not that bad...

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC

Its definitely not too late, you'll be amazed at how much shit you can get through in a short time if you can actually manage to stay focused

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
Oh, and my study efforts as of last last sunday:
and 3 hrs so far today
I think it's going well

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
thankyou. your kind and easy encouragement does give a little bit of hope.
GET TO WORK!!!
I command you :p

emily

four today, two of which was a french movie whith english subtitles, the most ive managed was nine one day last week...

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Four hours so far today;
-1 hour-Advanced English (The writing of some notes, followed by composing a practise essay for Change.)
-10 minutes-General Mathematics (Just quickly reading over some notes)
2 hours, 50 minutes-Ancient History. (Making these Rome summaries is taking a very long time, following the syllabus. But as they say Rome notes weren't built in a day :D)

If I manage to motivate myself to work further, I plan to do some more Advanced English (Notes for 'In The Wild', preparing for another practise essay..) and Modern History. (Which has sadly been neglected so far these holidays.)

Thrilling, or not.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Watched "The Castle", "Erin Brockovich" .... did some maths... will watch "Clueless" later tonight probably

tash

lalalala
HSC
well i have 4 different types of timetable i've created depending on how much i want to study but 2 of those have 5 hrs in 1hr bits for each subject then 1 has 7 hrs and my 'intense study day' involves 9hrs, english and ancient get 2hrs on that day cos ancient takes soooooooooooo bloody long-too much information! but how much i stick to them is another question...

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
I've only managed to accomplish 90 minutes of study so far, all for Advanced English. This has consisted of reading over my various 'Telling The Truth' notes, and writing new notes for 'In The Wild'.. Haven't finished yet, so I have something to do later. :p

And so another thrilling chapter in the 'Study Log Of Shane' ends..

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
man last week was good- like 6-7 hours a day- i could fully concentrate and the study was produtive

this week:
monday- 4 hours
tues- 3
today- prollly 3 so far

i just feel as if i've run outta energy- not literally, but like i am so bored and stuff- just don't feel like studying

and this is not good- who else is in the same situation as me?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)